Is Your Family Close? - Page 2 of 2

I come from a nuclear family. I always thought - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 3rd Oct, 2005 - 11:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
13th Feb, 2005 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Is Your Family Close? - Page 2

I am very, very, very close to my dear husband and my son. They are the world to me and we tell everything to each other. I cannot have a better family!. I am close to my relatives, but not as much as I used to.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2005 - 9:47am / Post ID: #

Is Your Family Close?
A Friend

Close Family Is

I am very close to my family. I love my wife dearly, my two boys love me to death, and my little girl is my princess. My relatives are usually closer than I want them to be. I need them in my life, but they are always up in my business. I try to talk to them, they act like they understand but still get up in my business. It is really unreal how oblivious to the fact that I would like them to call before just showing up, I have made it painfully obvious.

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2005 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Is Your Family Close?
A Friend

Is Your Family Close? Health & Special Psychology

Yes and no. I consider my fiance my family already, and we are incredibly close. I'm closer to his parents than mine. My parents and I are not close whatsoever, and never have been. I don't foresee that happening anytime soon. I am very close to my father's side of the family, which is so great because I never knew my dad. My step-dad's family is pretty frequently in our lives, but I'm not personally close to them. My mom's side of the family is completely messed up, and I'm not really too close any of them.

I hate not being close to my immediate family because I value family so much. I have my church family, and we are all so close, so it sort of compensates for the lack of family ties I have at home.

3rd Oct, 2005 - 11:05am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Close Family Is

I come from a nuclear family. I always thought I was close to my family growing up. When I hit my teens I realised I hardly ever sat down and chatted with my parents. While I was in my room studying or practising piano my brother and parents would spend lots of time chatting and enjoying each other's company. It wasn't until my brother moved overseas that I began to have the same closeness that he did with my own parents. We do lots of things together. We all travel overseas together and have holidays together. So now I can say that we are very close indeed.

My husband and I make up my immediate family now and we are definitely close..lots of Quality time spent together, even if it has been a busy week.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Is Your Family Close?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,