Sales Attendant

Sales Attendant - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 14th Aug, 2004 - 4:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2004 - 11:32am / Post ID: #

Sales Attendant

Sales Attendant

This thread has been started so professionals or others involved in this sector can post their job related descriptions and experiences to help you better determine if this is the career/job you would like to pursue in the future.

Professional: Please tell what the job involves, the pros and cons, usual salary, and kinds of promotions
Future Professional: You may ask questions here, but please be specific

Note: This board should not be used for discussions relevant to other boards.

Sponsored Links:
14th Aug, 2004 - 4:41am / Post ID: #

Attendant Sales

I worked as a retails sales person, and I would definitely place it as a stepping-stone job. In that I mean it should be used as a platform into another profession, such as a managerial one. I used it as a mechanism for paying for college, etc while I studied to become an engineer. If I had decided to stay in retail sales, which many people do, I would have definitely shot for a career in management. Retail sales attendants usually start off with hourly wages around 6-8 US$ per hour. An exempt salary is usually not attained until you move up into management. Most times no formal education is required; a high school degree is needed to move up though. Retail sales attendants can max out at anywhere from 12-15$ US per hour which isnt bad either.

> TOPIC: Sales Attendant

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,