Ealdstan Introduction - Page 2 of 3

Duplicate Post removed. Use only your Intro - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 18th Jul, 2011 - 12:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2011 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Ealdstan Introduction
A Friend

Ealdstan Introduction - Page 2

I've made my thirty posts and now I would like to request role playing status. How do I go about doing that?

Play by Post
Sorry, if I was causing a problem with the time I've been taking. There hasn't been a lot of activity on the boards and I didn't want to just start thirty different threads. Yes, I've played Sci-Fi rpg's before like TMNT, Robotech, Ninjas and Superspies, Heroes Unlimited, and other stuff.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2011 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Ealdstan

RPGer, ye have proven thy consistency and maturity here, so ye have been granted RPGer user status by the Game Master.

Thus, ye will now be able to participate in certain Free Community role-playing games that require this status. For some role-playing games thy activity STILL must be a minimum of 75% regardless of thy new found status. Our fearless GameMaster likes active Players and ye be wise to be active less he banish you to the fiery pit of a red dragon's dinner plate.

Select thy role-playing game wisely and create thy character.

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2011 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.4%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Ealdstan Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

international QUOTE
There hasn't been a lot of activity on the boards and I didn't want to just start thirty different threads.

laugh.gif Dude, there is like 1/4 million topics here maybe you were just focusing on certain boards but you don't have to start threads to make up your posts you can just reply to any. Cool anyways now you have RPGer status. Create your character for WOM and then when you like reach 60 you can join us in FE cause we need one more to start there

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2011 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Ealdstan Introduction
A Friend

Page 2 Introduction Ealdstan

Are you looking for a certain type of character or does it matter? I want to be able to contribute meaningfully to your game.

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2011 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.4%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Introduction Ealdstan

I usually create any kind of fighter because they tend to last longer but if you want to be a thief they always come in handy. We have one magic guy already.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2011 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #

Ealdstan Introduction
A Friend

Ealdstan Introduction

I'm upset now. This is messed up. I've been trying to post every day and the last couple of days I've been having trouble being able to post on this site and I wrote the exact same thing on the post I was finally able to get through yesterday, but now I'm told I can't participate on the rpg forum because my activity was too low. I'm done. You want to get a hold of me, you have my email address.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2011 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #

Ealdstan Introduction - Page 2

Hi Ealdstan, in what way were you unable to post for the past couple of days? I know they were doing some updates to the site in the last couple of days but I don't think it interfered with the ability to post.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2011 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

Ealdstan Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

Duplicate Post removed. Use only your Intro Thread or FAQ Board for Support. Please review our: Constructive Posting Policy.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Ealdstan Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,