What If... - Page 2 of 2

Hey Nighthawk, sorry about that. I see the - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Jul, 2004 - 2:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
You are sitting on a plane with a guy that looks like...
23rd Jul, 2004 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

What If... - Page 2

I read the article a few days ago. Very worrisome. Actually, isn't this the same article that I referred to in an earlier post?

Offtopic but,
I couldn't get the link to work either, when I posted it elsewhere. Both the original story and the followup are on my blog (click on the "WWW" link at the bottom of this message to get to it).

Reconcile Edited: Nighthawk on 23rd Jul, 2004 - 11:15pm

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

Sponsored Links:
24th Jul, 2004 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

If What

Malexander, I know exactly what you mean... I had this happen to me one or two times, but for some in the US I also look Hispanic so I got by without the looks being too focused.

Offtopic but,
The link issues is not a big deal - some sites have a script that checks to see if you are viewing their content in a frame or from the right domain, if you are not, then it gives an error. This is to purposely stop users from viewing their content in either form. If you know the site has that installed then simply use the code tags or do not post the address with the https:// or www. in front of it.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

24th Jul, 2004 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

What If... History & Civil Business Politics

Hey Nighthawk, sorry about that. I see the link now. I must have overlooked it before when reading the discussion. I thought this to be a very compelling and disturbing story, but I dont know what else could have been done since it did not seem the fellows in question were threatening at the time. They were very suspicious, and made people uncomfortable, but they never threatened anyone. I understand her point of view having gone through that experience though.

Offtopic but,
JB, funny you mentioned about looking Spanish. The first time I went to Florida, about 4 different people who worked at the airport approached me and started speaking Spanish. To which I had to reply 'No comprende'

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: What If...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,