Martha Stewart - Page 3 of 8

I am not, and was not ever a fan of Martha - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th Oct, 2004 - 3:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »
When the rich cannot get enough...
17th Jul, 2004 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

Martha Stewart - Page 3

Home detention? I wonder if somebody else in the same circumnstances would have that granted rolleyes.gif

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
17th Jul, 2004 - 5:25am / Post ID: #

Stewart Martha

I've seen those "ankle bracelets" they use for house arrest. They don't come off, and there is only a certain distance you can get from your house before the alarm goes off. They can be cumbersome when dressing, putting on socks or hose can be a big problem, and you have to even bathe with the silly thing on. It won't be comfortable for her.

Roz

(Yes, I know, I did hang out with some bad boys a long time ago... let's not go there...)

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2004 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

Martha Stewart
A Friend

Martha Stewart History & Civil Business Politics

hi i am so sorry for a wonderful business woman martha steward i hope she gets better soon and get back on her feet to continue her business

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2004 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 3 Stewart Martha

MARTHA REPORTS TO PRISON

Martha Stewart reported to prison in West Virginia early Friday morning to
begin serving a five-monthsentenceforlyingaboutastocktrade.
Ref. money.cnn.com

10th Oct, 2004 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Stewart Martha

It really surprised me that Martha would choose to go to prison rather than appeal and appeal and appeal. That takes some strength! Who would have thought?? I'm sure we'll hear about every move she makes for the next five months of "residency" there.

Roz

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

11th Oct, 2004 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Martha Stewart

She wants to get over it and clear up her name, hopefully nobody will remember much about this whole incident once she finishes her term in jail. She is just trying to get over it.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Oct, 2004 - 11:02am / Post ID: #

Martha Stewart - Page 3

Well at least we know she has not lost her followers. Were you ever a fan too? Are you still a fan?

MARTHA: NO MORE MONEY, PLEASE!

With one week down and many more to go, Martha Stewart wrote an open letter to fans from prison that was posted Friday on her personal Web site.
Ref. CNN

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

16th Oct, 2004 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

Martha Stewart Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

I am not, and was not ever a fan of Martha Stewart. Now there is word that she will be writing a book while in prison. Can the hypocrisy ever end?

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Martha Stewart

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,