Kitty Nickole Pepe Murder Case

Kitty Nickole Pepe Murder Case - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 19th Feb, 2021 - 6:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Tobago Pedophiles
American Teenager Stabbed To Death in Tobago 2005
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2011 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Please feel free to reply to this thread if you wish to participate:

Kitty Nickole Pepe

Pepe, 13, of Ohio, USA, was found stabbed to death on July 1, 2005, in the home she and her mother shared in Charlotteville.

Ref: Source 1

Ref: Source 8

Sponsored Links:
4th Jul, 2011 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Case Murder Pepe Nickole Kitty

The outcome of this case absolutely disgusts me, specially the jury. This man (Sean Antoine) confessed that he stabbed the victim to death yet the jury felt sympathetic and instead of charge him with murder (which would have given him an automatic death sentence) they charged him with manslaughter. Why? Because according to this sicko he was provoked to kill her. Yep. According to him (and other sources) the teen and this guy (who was 8 years her senior) were dating off and on and she decided to break up the relationship. He said she made fun of his s-xual deficiencies and that's why he killed her.

You know what? I didn't know this girl but I think what he's saying is pure bologna! And for those who blame the girl (if she was indeed the girlfriend of this guy) think twice. Kitty was the CHILD here and no matter her involvement with this guy, she didn't deserve to die in the way she did.

I wonder if the jury (like many other of our people) "blamed" the victim somehow because she happened to be in a relationship with this guy? Is it that as a society we still blaming the victim? What kind of message this sends to those child killers who are roaming our streets free?

Shame on the jury, shame on Trinidad and Tobago.

5th Jul, 2011 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Kitty Nickole Pepe Murder Case Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

This is a sad case and I wanted to highlight her image from the (Guardian newspaper) here because most of the foreign folk that want to live here need to BE AWARE of what their kids are doing. Do not feel because it is the Caribbean or an island that somehow they are immune from Pedophiles. Yes, Pedophiles, that is what these big men are that hustle, hassle and sweet talk young teen girls. The culture here seems to think it is "alright", but its not!

Kitty Nickole Pepe Murder Case (Hover)

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2014 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Name: Heather

Comments: Thank you on Kitty's behalf. [Allegedly] I am her mother... He killed her because she refused to have sex with him... He snuck into our home in an attempt to "Make her his" She told him to get out and he stabbed her with a knife ...he went there with a knife. I was not an accident or act of anger as she said something bad to him. In fact only the killer and his lawyer would come up with provocation. Kitty wouldn't have even thought to taunt him let alone about sexual anything. I wish the world knew kitty especially that jury.

23rd Mar, 2014 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #

I'm very sorry for your loss Heather. Unfortunately, our judiciary system is messed up and our culture generally sides with men and that's why when you are walking down the street and men are telling you all sort of revolting and vulgar things people think it is "Normal" And we should accept that. Hope justice is somehow served in Heaven for your child. God bless.

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2021 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Name: Karoline

Comments: I am so sorry for your loss Heather. You don't know me but I am a distant relative of yours. I am a granddaughter of Effie and I just wanted to say I think about this all the time and I am so sorry.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Kitty Nickole Pepe Murder Case

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,