Can Ghosts Be Intimate?

Can Ghosts Intimate - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 9th Jul, 2011 - 12:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 6th Jul, 2011 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Can Ghosts Be Intimate?

Can Ghosts Be Intimate?
Paranormal Related

Name: Dorian

Comments: Kind of a ridiculous question but can ghosts be intimate in any way?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2011 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

Can Ghosts Be Intimate?
A Friend

Intimate Ghosts Can

Not a ridiculous question in any way.
A Sexually Active Ghost can visit the Living. This can be a very positive experience for some.
A s-xual Demon such as the Male Incubus or the Female Succubus can make an encounter very costly. They give and take your energy and also if legends are true, have procreational consequences.

8th Jul, 2011 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

Can Ghosts Be Intimate? Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

Harkon, exactly what are we talking about here without going into details. I mean a ghost is inanimate so how can you have such an encounter with something that has no physical abilities?

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2011 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

Can Ghosts Be Intimate?
A Friend

Intimate Ghosts Can

Can have a s-xual Encounter with a Spirit or Being?
Greek gods have had according to Myth, s-xual relations with Mortal Women, they say that this is how Alexander the Great was conceived.
The Babylonian Goddess Lilith is said to have Vampiric s-xual Relations with Males.
The s-xual energy of Puberty has long been associated with raising Paranormal activity.
Some of the most Powerful Magic in many traditions is raised by s-xual working.
There is no doubt that the vail between Dimensions is thin when s-xual contact happens. The little deaths that we have can lift us to a hightend state of consciousness. There are many accounts of s-xual contact between the living and the apparent Ghost. While a Ghost has no body, it does have an energy field and a strong Aura.

8th Jul, 2011 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Intimate Ghosts Can

I've seen such posts on other paranormal sites/forums, about intimate encounters with ghosts and such, so this, while not common, is not unheard of, and usually is reported as being quite pleasant, and one person's wife even just 'learned to accept it'. I really just preferred to stay away from the topic overall, as it just strikes me as ... A little too far afield, and a bit too likely the realm of abnormal psychology.

8th Jul, 2011 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Can Ghosts Be Intimate?

Harkon so you're saying that the ghost uses energy for the cause and effect? I see your point with the gods but most people consider gods as material rather than ghosts but I guess they can exist in any plane.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2011 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Can Ghosts Be Intimate?
A Friend

Can Ghosts Intimate

In my Opinion Energy is Key to any Experience. And as it can transcend and be focused on many planes of experience it is the most likely media for contact.
All you need is the Perception of it's Cause and effect.

9th Jul, 2011 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Can Ghosts Intimate Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal

But then if ghosts are energy how do they control that energy to have that kind of interaction with us?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Can Ghosts Be Intimate?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,