Justin Timberlake

Justin Timberlake - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 7th Oct, 2009 - 12:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
From NSync to solo hit this young man is going places, what do you think?
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2004 - 6:08am / Post ID: #

Justin Timberlake

Justin Timberlake

How do you rate Justin Timberlake's music? He has already won many awards and has a very comprehensive website: https://www.justintimberlake.com

Justin Timberlake
Justin Timberlake (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
30th Mar, 2004 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Timberlake Justin

How do you rate Justin Timberlake's music?

His music is okay. I think he is a very good singer but the kind of music he does do not give him the chance to show his real talent.

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2005 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Justin Timberlake
A Friend

Justin Timberlake Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I really used to like some of his music. I agree with LDS that he is incredibly talented and has a great voice. He has a good range, too. However, some of his songs were turning into talk about subjects that I felt to be inappropriate. I began to listen to his music less, and now I hardly listen to it at all. It's too bad, too, because I went to buy his first solo CD several times, but didn't because of the inappropriate material. I still have some 'N Sync music, and I would listen to that still.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2007 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Timberlake Justin

DIAZ SEES RED OVER JUSTIN'S VIDEO HOOK-UP

Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake split because the singer cast Scarlett Johansson in one of his music videos, it has been claimed.
REf. https://www.stuff.co.nz/hlc/1,,93498~3942928a1860~,00.html

27th May, 2007 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Timberlake Justin

Well, after his split with Cameron Diaz, close sources indicate he is in love with Jessica Biel (actually when he was with Cameron in one occasion the blonde saw Justin and Jessica chatting and became furious). It seems like is pretty official now:

After four months of playing the field since his split from Cameron Diaz, is Justin Timberlake ready to "go steady" with Jessica Biel?

The two, who were first linked at a Golden Globe afterparty in January, recently spent several days together in the U.K., where Timberlake was touring. (They holed up in Manchester's five-star Lowry Hotel and took in a soccer match.)

And now "Justin's in love," a source close to the singer tells PEOPLE in its new issue. "She's the coolest chick ever. He wants to be with her all the time. He's ready to be serious."

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2009 - 5:11am / Post ID: #

Justin Timberlake
A Friend

Justin Timberlake

Justin Timberlake is a guilty pleasure of mine, musically. He has a great voice and all his songs are catchy as hell. Not much beyond that but what can you reasonably expect of the former lead singer of N*Sync? I've always had a soft spot for N*Sync and I think Justified was very good. In fact, my old forum name used to be Justified. His newest album was good, a reinvention of himself that kept him from being boring. He's talented and constant.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2009 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Justin Timberlake

Timberlake set to star in Facebook film

Justin Timberlake, Jesse Eisenberg and Andrew Garfield are reportedly set to star in a highly anticipated upcoming film charting the rise of Facebook from Harvard dorm room project to today's multibillion-dollar force. Ref. Source 6

7th Oct, 2009 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

Justin Timberlake Movies Music Fashion & Sports

The relationship between Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel is over and he seems to be moving to another relationship, this time with Rihanna.

international QUOTE
Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel and Rihanna have been at the center of a tabloid triangle for a week, with reports of a split, photographs of JTand Biel still together, and no confirmation from their reps either way.

But sources tell FOX411 that the nearly three-year relationship between Timberlake and Biel is kaput. The couple has indeed parted ways, and Justin has moved onto a rebound romance with Rihanna.

"Justin and Jessica did break up. They were very busy living separate lives this summer and they drifted apart," says the insider. "Justin broke up with Jessica weeks ago, but he's a good guy and he does care about her. They will always stay in touch because he works very hard at friendships with his exes."

Indeed, Timberlake and ex Cameron Diaz even did red carpet events together in conjunction with the "Shrek" movies after those two split. But will Biel be able to keep her upper lip stiff like Diaz did?

"Jessica is obviously sad, and Justin is still around to be there for her," says the source. "Photos will still surface of them together because they will remain friends, and anytime she needs him, he will be there."

At least if he's not with Rihanna.

The same insider tells FOX411 that Justin is getting much closer to fellow pop superstar Rihanna. The two have always been friendly and enjoy working together, but now things are getting steamy...

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Justin Timberlake

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,