One Man Super Defense

One Man Super Defense - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 18th Jul, 2011 - 4:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

How many men have you lost to one defender?
3rd Sep, 2005 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

One Man Super Defense

In playing online RISK I have realised that one man on the game board can defend against a huge army. I have seen where up to 6 men were taken out by just one lone defender. What is the most you have seen eliminated by one defender?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2005 - 4:13am / Post ID: #

One Man Super Defense
A Friend

Defense Super Man One

Oh man, I haven't played risk in forever! I saw my dad conquer all five of the opponents in a game with me, my two uncles and two of my cousins. It took about three hours time, but he beat us all. It was a total domination game, no prisoners, one conquerer. The key for him was saving his cards until they became more valuable. He also liked to bait people into taking smaller countries with less armies that he could win back next turn and get easy cards.

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2006 - 4:42am / Post ID: #

One Man Super Defense
A Friend

One Man Super Defense Reviews RPG & Card Board

Once I saw the attacker lose 16 armies before finally defeating the single lone defending army. It was incredible.

14th May, 2008 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

Defense Super Man One

Against KN I had seven men against his three and he brought it down to him with three and me with ONE! I tell you he is injecting his men with some kind of 'Universal Soldier' juice!

18th Jul, 2011 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Defense Super Man One

I've seen a whole board practically cleared by an ambitious queen. This can be done easily against newer players.

> TOPIC: One Man Super Defense

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,