Caricom Travel And Common Market

Caricom Travel Common Market - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 13th Jun, 2008 - 3:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2004 - 11:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I hope that travel within the Caricom will be similar to a European community also having a single currency and single trade area also.

Sponsored Links:
17th Apr, 2004 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

Market Common Travel Caricom

Why? There will also be some negative aspects to this as well, especially where jobs are concerned. Those that are not so well off economically will look to 'feed' off of countries that are better off - not everything is a 'bell with roses'.

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2006 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Caricom Travel And Common Market Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Because of the debt situation and structures of many of the islands, I can see how a single currency could hurt those islands with stronger currencies. Also, with a smaller total population than the EU and negative population growth due to the emigration of the majority of educated and skilled people, it can be difficult to make this equally beneficial to all.

I WOULD, however, like to see better trade between the islands with less restrictions and tariffs.

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2008 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Market Common Travel Caricom

Name: John

Comments: single market like that of the EU is primarily about economics but there some good spin-offs and bad. Poor countries will become poorer due to movement of talent and $$ out. However, it is up to the stronger economies to invest in the poorer countries to ensure that countries do not collapse. That is true integration.

> TOPIC: Caricom Travel And Common Market

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,