Army Of Criminals In Trinidad

Army Criminals Trinidad - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 13th Jun, 2008 - 2:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Crime rampage all over Trinidad
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2008 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

Army of Criminals in Trinidad

Three more people were shot in robberies in South, Central and East Trinidad by thieves that are part of a virtual army of criminals operating in the country. ASJA Boys' College pupil Saheem Mohammed was standing with a group of friends at around 6.10 p.m, near his home at Fifth Street, Marabella, on Monday, when a man walked up and began shooting.
Ref. https://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/ar...ws?id=161337814

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2008 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Trinidad Criminals Army

It is getting worse down there. To have armed gangs of thieves walking the streets seemingly without care or fear from police is not a good thing. I hope that something is done soon to get order back and these gangs under arrest or in prison for the crimes they are committing.

12th Jun, 2008 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Army Of Criminals In Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

This is one of the reasons I don't go out at all, yes I am living like a prisoner in my own home. My husband does the groceries and everything else so when I go out is only for something extremely important. I don't feel safe at all.

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2008 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Trinidad Criminals Army

If I had a house that was empty and looking for a family to occupy it I would invite you to come here. I am saddened you feel trapped in your own home. I can understand the reasoning behind it and I think you are right to do it. I hope you have used some of my tips to make your home more secure.

> TOPIC: Army Of Criminals In Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,