Mormon Coffee

Mormon Coffee - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 7th Apr, 2014 - 10:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2014 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mormon Coffee

Can't Get Over Mormon Coffee

Dark and hot but caffeine-free Postum has reigned for decades as the "Mormon coffee" among members of the LDS Church. Well, it did until this fall, when it was discontinued by Kraft Foods and pulled off store shelves, leaving the hot wheat bran imbibers looking for a suitable substitute. "It's always a difficult decision to stop making a product, even when there is a very small-but-loyal user base," said Renee Zahery, spokeswoman for Kraft Foods. "But the reason is that the demand for this product overall, both nationally and on a regional level, had continued to decline."
Ref. Deseret News

Sponsored Links:
2nd Apr, 2014 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

Coffee Mormon

How sad, my mom is going to go nuts without her Postum,  What was the other drink like that?

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2014 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Coffee Studies Doctrine Mormon

Name: StuffNThings

Comments: I use a product called PERO or CAFIX. Most major stores carry it in my area (Las Vegas, NV). It can also be purchased over the internet but costs more for shipping & handling.

5th Apr, 2014 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

Coffee Mormon

There is this English product called "Caro" Which I love and it is caffeine-free.

6th Apr, 2014 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #

Coffee Mormon

I [know what StuffNThings is talking about], I use to drink Pero all the time, It's so delicious.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2014 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Mormon Coffee
A Friend

Mormon Coffee

I drink both Pero and Caffix apparently Caffix has beet in it but I can't tell the difference between the two.

one of my favorite drinks is "iced mocha chino pero"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Apr, 2014 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Coffee

Yeah, I used to drink it to, Last year I started making my venture into other now they have chickory ( I think it's spelled that way) it's not coffee and I found on the internet Acorn drink you have to roast the Acorns then steep them in hot water abit different but same result *smile*. Other than that *it's herbal tea*

> TOPIC: Mormon Coffee

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,