Seagull / Seagulls

Seagull / Seagulls - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 25th Jun, 2017 - 1:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2009 - 11:31am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Seagull / Seagulls

Seagull feeders could be banned

A council considers the introduction of a by-law banning seagull feeding in a bid to reduce urban bird numbers. Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2017 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

Seagulls Seagull

A seagull can drink salt water because it has special glands that filter out the salt.

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2017 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

Seagull / Seagulls
A Friend

Seagull / Seagulls UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I wonder how they are doing with the seagull feeding ban? I did wonder about how they could drink the sea water and now I know.

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2017 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Seagulls Seagull

Trash-picking seagulls excrete tons of nutrients. At least 1.4 million seagulls feed at landfills in North America. Aside from the nuisance they pose, a study finds their nutrient-rich feces may threaten the health of nearby waters. The study estimates North American gulls deposit 240 tons of nitrogen and 39 tons of phosphorus into nearby lakes and reservoirs each year, fertilizing algae and weeds and costing local governments about $100 million in nutrient offset costs. Source 1r.

> TOPIC: Seagull / Seagulls

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,