My Son Is Autistic - Don't Assault Me

My Son Autistic Don' T Assault Me - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 20th Sep, 2014 - 11:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2014 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Man Tries to Inform Cops that his Son is Autistic, So he is Assaulted, Tased, and Arrested:

Video - All charges have been dropped against Roy Sherman, the man who was tased, arrested and charged with assaulting a deputy, all for trying to inform officers his son was autistic during a routine traffic stop in Marion County, Florida CopWatch reports. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2014 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Me Assault Dont Autistic Son My

international QUOTE
"I went down on my knees, then both officers jumped on me and slammed me into the pavement. They handcuffed me laying on the ground and put the taser to my lower spine and tased me four more times. I was put in the police car and taken to jail, where I posted bond." Sherman told Florida CopWatch.

It is really sad how much the USA police can get away with nowadays. The cop just tased the man without any reason whatsoever. The father didn't do anything wrong. Yet, the cop pulled him out of the car, tased him, and arrested him. More should have been done than simply dropping the charges that never should have been filed in the first place. Roy Sherman should sue the police for assault and that cop should go to jail after being terminated from his employment. Police are supposed to serve and protect the community--not electrocute whoever they feel like! Tasers aren't toys. Roy Sherman could have been killed!

> TOPIC: My Son Is Autistic - Don't Assault Me

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,