Spelling - We Can't Read You! - Page 7 of 8

If I did not use the spell checker I would - Page 7 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 5th Apr, 2013 - 2:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 

?
Poll: Do you use the forum spell checker?
  Yes, everytime I post       43.24%
  Yes, some of the time       27.03%
  No, I always forget       0.00%
  No, I can spell really good       29.73%
Total Votes: 37
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
How do they spell that word again?
16th Apr, 2010 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

Spelling - We Can't Read You! - Page 7

I have noticed that my grammar has improved greatly sense joining this community. Also my ability to form my thoughts into coherent sentences.

I still rely on the spell check, I have bad spelling. I find having a bookmark on a dictionary website also helps. Sometimes I mix up the word so bad the spell check here does not recognize it.

I wish I had the ability to edit my thoughts like this in real life. For some reason I don't have that edit ability in my head. I just say what I am thinking. undecided.gif

Sponsored Links:
8th May, 2010 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

You Read Cant - Spelling

I don't like watch what I'm writing as I do here. When I'm on other sites I like post whatever and yeah I use net talk but not really bad. I guess when I come here I have respect for the place and I know I'm being looked at like an example so I try my best.

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2010 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

Spelling - We Can't Read You!
A Friend

Spelling - We Can't Read You! UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I would like to say I have good spelling and grammar, well decent anyways. However I'm pretty sure I failed my German test today for confusing ei with ie, and eu with ue.

8th Aug, 2012 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 You Read Cant - Spelling

I may miss a word or two sometimes but generally I'm on target because I use Firefox most times and it has a built in spell checker that looks for misspellings as you type. I cheat a bit with it but the end result works!

27th Aug, 2012 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

You Read Cant - Spelling

I'm no built-in spell checker but it surprises me that after reading all the warnings of this site that people still choose to spell really bad or use bad grammar I mean maybe they think no one cares but not everyone likes to read sloppy stuff and for me if you don't write properly it means what you have to say isn't worth reading!

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2012 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Same here!

My mac has a built in spell-checker, so I don't need to use the spell-checker provided. However, I realized that I occasionally have trouble with my spelling, and that is an area that I need to improve on.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Sep, 2012 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

Spelling - Can't Read You! - Page 7

I check my spelling but I'm afraid that having an auto spell check has made my own spelling deteriorate gradually! When I write on paper I feel so unsure about some of the words I write. *bites lip*

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2013 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Spelling - Can't Read You! Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 7

If I did not use the spell checker I would be kicked out of here for all my spelling errors. I can not spell to save my life.

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Spelling - We Can't Read You!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,