Opening Lines?

Opening Lines - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 5th Aug, 2004 - 3:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

What is a good way to introduce yourself... other than the usual...
12th Mar, 2004 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Opening Lines?

LDS and Cool!

First of all, just because you may be single and LDS doesn't mean you can't have a great opening line for someone you would like to get to know. For example if you see a Sister putting up some decorations she made with her own hands you could say...

"Wow, those look really great, did you create them?"

Anyhow, that may seem so simple, but many fumble with words...

What are your opening lines or methods to 'brake the ice'?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2004 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Opening Lines?
A Friend

Lines Opening

The primary reason I'm responding to this is because it's been here for two or so months with no replies, and that bugs me.

Right, usually I try to come up with something strange to say to a girl before I approach her. Although usually I don't approach girls, but if I'm going to I try to say something strange.

That catches them off guard, and lets them know you're not the average joe. Plus it means that you wont come off sounding like you're using a canned line.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2004 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

Opening Lines? Studies Doctrine Mormon

How about one of my favorites...

"I was just looking at your smile and was wondering if heaven was already here on earth because it made me tingle all nice inside"

> TOPIC: Opening Lines?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,