Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

Also known as 'Draughts'
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2004 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

Checkers!

Checkers or draughts is very popular among all ages, most likely because of its simplicity. There are many versions of play as well as styles... such as the one below:

Checkers!
Checkers! (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
16th Mar, 2004 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Checkers

Checkers is one of the earliest games I can remember playing as a child. I used to love playing with my grandfather. It is such a wonderful memory. He usually won, but it was still a lot of fun for me.

22nd May, 2004 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

Checkers! Reviews RPG & Card Board

I remember playing checkers with my deceased uncle. I use to love to play checkers with him, everytime I used to beat him he would try to distract me and turn over the board rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2004 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Checkers!
A Friend

Checkers

I love to play checkers. It is a simple game but there is alot of strategy to it. I like Chess better but Checkers is still an awsome game!

19th Jan, 2009 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Checkers

This game is way too easy and the results are always the same unless the person your playing with doesn't have a clue what their doing.

> TOPIC: Checkers!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,