Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2004 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Scrabble!

One of the best educational games around - Scrabble can help you to learn new words and spell. Now there are computerized versions for the hand and PC.

Scrabble!
Scrabble! (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
13th Mar, 2004 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

Scrabble

I am sure Farseer really loves this game wink.gif We played this in school a number of times, but for some reason or the other I never bought one for home *shrugs shoulders*. Maybe I should get one some day.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2004 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Scrabble!
A Friend

Scrabble! Reviews RPG & Card Board

I like this game too, but I don't like to play with people who use far out and seldom used words. I have it on my computer too, so once in a blue moon I will 'fire it up' and play against the computer. Another word game that I like is BOGGLE.

Another way to exercise your mind and improve yourself ~ do crosswords on a regular basis.

Reconcile Edited: AGene on 13th Mar, 2004 - 4:26pm

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2004 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Scrabble!
A Friend

Scrabble

I love playing scrabble there is a good site on the internet where you play against others and you can move up in the rating. I went out and bought the scrabble dictionary just to be able to compete. It's fun!

14th Mar, 2004 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Scrabble

QUOTE (sugars @ 13-Mar 04, 8:02 PM)
I went out and bought the scrabble dictionary just to be able to compete.

The dictionary? What is the difference between it and a regular dictionary?

14th Mar, 2004 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Scrabble!

The scrabble dictionary contains just about any word you can imagine to be used in the game. It doesn't take up a lot of room with definitions. Obscure words will have a very short definition, otherwise just the spellings of the words.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Mar, 2004 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

Scrabble!

I am sure Farseer really loves this game

You are right smile.gif I have three sets -- travel, deluxe home version, and, of course, on my computer.

Hey, Agene -- half the fun is using those obscure, meaningless words that get lots of points -- like "jo" on a triple word score laugh.gif laugh.gif And BOGGLE is awesome, too. I don't currently have a set at home, but I do have a computer version that I don't really like so haven't played much.

Another fun word game is called WordYaht -- it's like Yahtzee and Boggle combined. I play it on my computer and also online against other competitors. It's a blast.

Roz

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2004 - 7:04am / Post ID: #

Scrabble!
A Friend

Scrabble! Board Card & RPG Reviews

QUOTE (FarSeer @ 13-Mar 04, 6:38 PM)
Another fun word game is called WordYaht -- it's like Yahtzee and Boggle combined. I play it on my computer and also online against other competitors. It's a blast.

I'll have to look for that one. Wonder if there are computer crossword puzzles? I love doing the ones in the Globe.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Scrabble!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,