Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Trinidad Tobago Crime in Tobago
Tobago Crime Related Information to Tobago Crime
Make sure to also visit: Crime TTCrime.com
18th Mar, 2004 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Tobago Crime

Tobago Crime

I was amazed when I heard the news of Pat Nicholson and her sister being stabbed in their home in Tobago. Crime has become so rampant that it is over flowing into Tobago it seems. I still wonder though… Is Tobago safe? Is this just a 'one-off' or is there a pattern forming?

Sponsored Links:
31st Mar, 2004 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

Crime Tobago

As far as I know, Tobago was never safe. I always hear the crime there is really bad considering is such a small island. I read those news today too and I was surprised to see how young the criminal was *shaking head*. Crime in Trinidad and Tobago is out of hand.

1st Apr, 2004 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

Tobago Crime Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I too, was surprised to hear about the rise in crime in Tobago. To me, Tobago always seemed to be safer than Trinidad. I never felt threatened in Tobago...

Of course I am not ignorant. I know there is crime in Tobago..but I've heard more about the problem with HIV/AIDS rather than crime.

I would not like to think crime is "spreading" from Trinidad to Tobago though. The man who stabbed Pamela Nicholson and her sister is from Tobago (in fact he lived on their same street)...so at least we know that Trinidadians are not leaving Trinidad and starting trouble in our sister island.

Hopefully a pattern is not forming. No one wants to see Tobago go down the same path as Trinidad. At least here we have our energy industry..so we aren't dependent on low crime levels to maintain our tourism industry. However, Tobago is known for their beautiful beaches..and it spells trouble both for Tobago AND Trinidad if we lose our revenue from Tobago's tourism.

Of course I'm not trivialising the other losses we will experience with a heightened crime level...I'm just pointing out the economic aspect of it.

5th Aug, 2004 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

Crime Tobago

I thought the spate of crime in Tobago would be just a passing season, but it seems like not since most of the news that comes from there now is about a murder. In fact, I may be wrong but it seems that almost each week there seems to be a murder or serious criminal offense being committed on our Sister isle. For such a tiny island and population it is getting out of control.

2nd Aug, 2009 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Crime Tobago

Several years later from the last post and Tobago crime is on the increase with no improvement in sight. A British couple was attacked, then today an attempted robbery was made at Royal Castle and so on and on.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2009 - 11:09am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tobago Crime

Alert after Tobago machete attack

The Foreign Office issues a warning to travellers to Trinidad and Tobago after a British couple are seriously hurt in a machete attack. Ref. Source 4

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2009 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Tobago Crime
A Friend

Tobago Crime

what is the percentage of missing persons/kidnappings would you say is happening on Tobago as opposed to Trinidad?

9th Oct, 2009 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Tobago Crime Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

I don't have the percentage but I don't think it is important in this case since Tobago is much smaller than Trinidad. What you need to be aware of is not so much about kidnappings but violent crimes such as robberies, etc and the fact that you're a foreigner.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Tobago Crime

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,