Your Desk

Your Desk - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 22nd May, 2004 - 11:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
A representative of your work ethic?
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2004 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

Your Desk

If we were to see your working environment, namely the desk or area (maybe a table or room) that you work in, what would we see? Could it be that we would be viewing - A clean well organized and structured place, or a clean place with papers here and there, or a total mess of chaotic confusion? They say that the way your desk is kept says a lot about you... do you believe that?

Sponsored Links:
18th Mar, 2004 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

Desk Your

Well for me it is a case of papers everywhere. Really, I try to be organized and efficent in my placing of work related items but I have found that each year I seem to get more and more messy. Not sure if it is an age thing. wink.gif

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

18th Mar, 2004 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

Your Desk History & Civil Business Politics

I have a dual personality -- my desk at work is neat and tidy and organized, but my desk at home is chaos! I try to keep things neat at home, but I haven't been able to figure out the real problem. So it's a disaster. I clean it up once every 6 months or so, toss out old stuff and organize what's left. Within a week it's a disaster again...

I guess what I need to do is figure out what keeps it neat at work, and then apply the same rules at home.

Roz

Wait! I know what it is! Accountability! I'm not accountable at home... hmmm

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

18th Mar, 2004 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Desk Your

Funny, I just cleaned my desk yesterday. My desk is always cluttered with papers. Probably always will be. I think it is a matter of having too much to do. When something crosses my desk that needs attention, but I can't attend to it immediately, I am afraid if I put it away someplace I will forget about it.

Also, simple stuff like filing, just waits.

I am now going to try to put the thing I am working on away before I pick up the next task. Even if it just means putting it in a "pending" bin on my desk.

I really do enjoy sitting at my desk when it is neat and clean like it is today. Feels good.

International Level: Diplomat / Political Participation: 320 ActivistPoliticianDiplomat 32%

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2004 - 6:40am / Post ID: #

Your Desk
A Friend

Desk Your

I'm not a Gemini for nothing! My desk at work is neat, even the drawers are in order. But at home my computer desk and work area is a mess!! My computer desk is in a corner of the Family Room, and the papers have spilled over into the entire Family Room and extra bedroom! It is NOT matter un-organized though. I know where everything is, I just need to put it in filing cabinets and put those cabinets in the closet of the extra bedroom. I also have to go through the 5 boxes of papers and toss what is no longer relevant. My rule of thumb is: If I haven't used it in over a year, then I don't need it, Toss It! ~sigh~ easier said than done though. tongue.gif

22nd May, 2004 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

Your Desk

If we were to see your working environment, namely the desk or area (maybe a table or room) that you work in, what would we see?

A very neat and clean desk with report books, homework assignments, pencils, pens and anything of that kind smile.gif

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd May, 2004 - 10:43am / Post ID: #

Your Desk

Here is an update for you. I have managed to keep my desk pretty clutter free since cleaning it back in March. I really like it better this way. It has gained a little clutter, but it really isn't bad. On Tuesday, when I go back to the office, I am going to clean that clutter up too. This post has me motivated!

International Level: Diplomat / Political Participation: 320 ActivistPoliticianDiplomat 32%

22nd May, 2004 - 11:44am / Post ID: #

Your Desk Politics Business Civil & History

laugh.gif@Tena. My desk yesterday was a mess, full of Spanish Research Projects from 3 classes, I corrected them all quickly so I could have my clean and neat desk again smile.gif

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Your Desk

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,