D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Character Signup - Page 4 of 5

Character: Illska Player: Illska Classes: - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Feb, 2012 - 11:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
D&D Tal'garoth Characters Only characters that wish to participate in Gunner1116's Tal'garoth D&D Campaign should sign up here. Dungeons and Dragons
19th Sep, 2011 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Character Signup - Page 4

Your character is very interesting. He is also cleared and ready for play.

You will start in a small tavern in the desert town of Cartetha. The local talk is mostly about the caravan that is in town. You also manage to hear that the garrison is sorely undermanned.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Oct, 2011 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Character Signup
A Friend

Signup Character Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

Hi, I'm new around here, and I would love to get involved with a game. I was told I should submit a character here, so I used the character generator and rolled up Tanji. If there is something you don't like about her, let me know I would be happy to modify her however you like. Mostly I'm just looking for a fun game, and I can build whatever type of character would best fit with the current campaign.

Also, I will be out of town starting tonight and going through the weekend. I will have limited access to the Internet during that time. But I'll be back Monday, and then my schedule will be back to normal through the end of the year.

--------------------

Character: Tanji
Player: Cazzil
Classes: Cleric
Level: 1
Race: Human
Alignment: Lawful-Evil
Religion: Hextor
Experience: 0
Hit Points: 10
Base Attack Bonus: 0

Strength: 17 (3)
Dexterity: 11 (0)
Constitution: 15 (2)
Intelligence: 12 (1)
Wisdom: 17 (3)
Charisma: 11 (0)

Fortitude: 2+2 =4
Reflex: 0+0 =0
Will: 2+3 =5

Initiative: 0+0 =0
Melee: 0+3+0=3
Ranged: 0+0+0=0

Money: pp - gp -34 sp - 7
Armor Class: 5 + 10 + = 15

Skills:
concentration 4 + 2 = 6
heal 4 + 3 = 7
knowledge arcana 2 + 1 = 3
knowledge history 2 + 1 = 3
knowledge religion 2 + 1 = 3
spellcraft 2 + 1 = 3

Equipment:
Flail, light 1d8 (1)
Scale Mail +4 (1)
Shield, small, wood +1 (1)
Backpack 2lb (1)
Bedroll 5lb (1)
Blanket 3lb (1)
Caltrops 2lb (1)
Candle (10) (1)
Flint/steel (1)
Grappling hook 4lb (1)
Lantern, bullseye 3lb (1)
Mirror (1)
Oil 1lb (1)
Pouch, belt 3lb (1)
Rations 1lb (7)
Rope (50ft) 5lb (1)
Sack (2)
Signal whistle (1)
Waterskin 4lb (1)
Sunrod 1lb (1)
Holy Symbol, wood (1)
Cleric's vestments 6lb (1)
Traveler's outfit 5lb (1)

Feats/Specials:
armor proficiency light
armor proficiency medium
armor proficiency heavy
combat casting
shield proficiency
simple weapon proficiency
skill focus
Turn undead

Languages:
Common

Cleric Domains: Destruction, War
(gains weapon prof and weapon focus with Flail)

Appearance
When she wants, Tanji can pass herself off as a man. It's actually something that she does fairly frequently. With a 6'1" tall stature, surprisingly broad shoulders, and unusually small breasts Tanji has the physique of a tall athletic, but slightly effeminate, man. Her wiry black hair is kept short, and when she is not in armor she is usually dressed in the styles more commonly worn by men. She carries herself with the poise and confidence of a warrior, but lacks the grace and coordination that it takes to truly master that path. Actually she is somewhat of a klutz and observers can frequently see the frustration, with her lack of coordination, written on her face as she apologizes over a spilled mug or picks up a toppled stool.

Personality
Overall Tanji is an easy person to get along with. She has a devilish sense of humor that could make a sailor blush. She doesn't take offense easily, and she is quick to laugh at things that others might consider fighting-words. When working in groups she has no interest in making decisions or trying to push others into following her lead, instead she's happy to let others fight for the burden of leadership. She would much rather enjoy the journey, and laugh at the fuddy-duddies who take life too serious. Her philosophy is that life is short and no one gets out of it alive, so you might as well enjoy it while it lasts.

That being said, Tanji also has a very dark side. Battle and death are all that she has known from the time that she was little. So she does not place much value on human life. She doesn't kill for sport, but in situations where "merciful" people would spare someone's life, Tanji will kill them without hesitation.

2nd Nov, 2011 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Character Signup Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Sorry I didn't get to this sooner... Your character is approved and ready for gameplay.

You find yourself at the door of a small tavern in the town of Cartetha. As you walk in, the people look glance at you then go back to their drinking. Nothing special sticks out to you as of now.

2nd Nov, 2011 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Signup Character Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

A little more about Glem that I should have written earlier, but now I have time.

I hope this is in line with how you want divine spells working in your game.

Father, Tachar Iussu, died in battle when Glem was about 8. Glem rarely saw him but he loved listening to his war stories. His death was due to a tactical mistake and Glem never forgot the name of Captain Aheku. He practiced his fighting so that someday he may meet the captain and challenge him. Glem was too young to understand which side his father fought for and his mother never spoke of him after his death, so Glem became apathetic towards political divides.
His mother, Raydan Dach, was a florist in her spare time but died from either illness or magic, town doctor was never sure, when he was 13. As her health deteriorated, Glem attempted to learn everything he could to save her but it was too late.
In his grief he started down a darker path of learning, stealing restricted books and learning of the evil gods. He found the pull of Nerull irresistible and began to emulate him by carrying a scythe and making a dark grey robe, rather than the traditional rust red. Over the years his robe became tattered and is now indistinguishable from a travelling cloak. He was never formally schooled or initiated into the cult, and sees other Nerull clerics as extremists(not that he's seen one, just read about them).
Glem would learn and practice long into the night, and often was surprised that sunrise was so early. He trained on insects first, then small animals and his effort culminated in cursing his unholy symbol. He hasn't had reason to test it out yet and so isn't sure if it worked.
A caravan heading through his town and via Cartetha gave him a chance to seek another dark cleric, leaving behind many belongings, somewhat protected by his crude curses. Also, all his "borrowed" books were anonymously returned. So he found himself in a tavern in Cartetha...

Goals:
-Confront Aheku.
-Better understand death spells by receiving tuition.
-Test unholy symbol
-New: have orc amulet examined

16th Nov, 2011 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Signup Character Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

Hi I am very new to this, but intend to learn quickly whatever I need to know and have fun. Well I hope I did my character right. Here it is

Character: Nindall
Player: Hayden
Class: Ranger
Race: Elf
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Religion: Nerull
Expirence: 0
Hit Points: 9
Base Attack Bonus: 1

Strength: 12 (1)
Dexterity: 15 (11)
Constitution: 12 (1)
Intelligence: 13 (1)
Wisdom: 12 (1)
Charisma: 15 (2)

Fortitude: 2+1=3
Reflex: 2+11=13
Will: 0+1=1

Initiative: 11+0=11
Melee: 1+1+0=2
Ranged: 1+11+0=12

Money: pp-gp-0-sp
Armor Class: 11+10+0=21

Skills:
balance 1 + 10 = 11
climb 2 + 1 = 3
concentration 3 + 1 = 4
decipher script 1 + 1 = 2
diplomacy 1 + 2 = 3
disguise 1 + 2 = 3
hide 1 + 11 = 12
intimidate 1 + 2 = 3
knowledge architecture 1 + 1 = 2
knowledge history 1 + 1 = 2
knowledge local 1 + 1 = 2
knowlege nobilty 1 + 1 = 2
knowledge religion 1 + 1 = 2
listen 2 + 1 = 3
move silently 1 + 12 = 13
search 2 + 1 = 3
speak language 1 +
spot 2 + 1 = 3
swim 3 + 1 = 4
Immune to sleep

Equipment:
Longsword 1d8 (1)
Longbow 1d8 (1)
Arrows (20) (9)
Traveler's outfit 5lb (1)

Feats/Specials:
armor proficiency light
athletic
martial weapon proficiency
shield proficiency
Favored enemy
Track, wild empathy

Languages:
Common
Elven
Goblin

Background:
Nindall came from the village Kondell, a forest land, dark and mysterious. There are few who know of the place. The village is populated by nothing but elfs. Each child is grown to be a ruthless killer, and given their chosen weapon as soon as they are born.

Personality:
Nindall acts as if he could be the most trustworthy ally to have on your side, but the truth is that he cares nothing for others lives and will kill without hesitation. Though there is one thing he keeps sacred, which is his loyalty to his fellow assasins, keeping a low profile. Nindall tends to flirt with the ladies in the town he is in as a past time, often winning the hearts of them, and then leaving to cause more bloodshed.

Quests/Goals:
He is in constant search for the lost vampire race, for his village born from their kind long ago, until they went into extinction. Nindall will ever hunt for the past and for his people.

Apperance:
Tall and with pale white skin, black hair with a greenish tint, red glowing eyes, wears a black tunic with his village symbol on the back, leather boots, and a sweet luring sent.

17th Nov, 2011 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

Welcome to the game novafrost. Your character has been approved and is ready for play.

You find yourself at the door of a small tavern in the town of Cartetha. As you walk in, the people look glance at you then go back to their drinking. Nothing special sticks out to you as of now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Nov, 2011 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Character Signup - Page 4

Character: Glem Iussu
Player: iCon
Classes: Clr 2
Level: 2
Race: Half Orc
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Religion: Nerull (Neutral Evil)
Experience: 1000
Hit Points: 16

Strength: 18 4
Dexterity: 10 0
Constitution: 14 2
Intelligence: 9 -1
Wisdom: 15 2
Charisma: 6 -2 starorange.gif' /><!--endemo--> (has dropped from 8 for some reason)<br /><br />Fortitude:	3 + 2 = 5<br />Reflex:	0 + 0 = 0<br />Will:	3 + 2 = 5<br />Initiative:	0 + = 0<br />Melee:	1 + 4 + = 5<br />Ranged:	1 + 0 + = 1<br /><br />Money:	pp -2 gp - 250 sp -0 Armor Class:	0 + 10 + 4 = 14<br /><br />Skills:<br />knowledge arcana 1 + -1 = 0<br />knowledge history 1 + -1 = 0<br />knowledge religion 1 + -1 = 0<br />knowledge planes 1 + -1 = 0<br />spellcraft 1 + -1 = 0<br /><br />Equipment:<br /><br />Scythe 2d4 (1)<br />Scale Mail +4 (1)<br />Backpack 2lb (1)<br />Bedroll 5lb (1)<br />Candle (pack of 10) (1.9)<br />Flint/steel (1)<br />Parchment (1)<br />Rations 1lb (1)<br />Tent 20lb (1)<br />Waterskin 4lb (1)<br />Holy Symbol, wood (1)<br />Spell book 3lb (1)<br />Traveler's outfit 5lb (1)<br /><br />Orc Chief's Amulet<br /><br /><br />Feats/Specials:<br /><br />armor proficiency light<br />armor proficiency medium<br />armor proficiency heavy<br />improved turning(rebuking)<br />martial weapon proficiency(Scythe)<br />shield proficiency<br />simple weapon proficiency<br />Rebuke undead<br /><br /><br />Languages:<br /><br />Common<br />Orc <br /> </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2012 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Character Signup D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

Character: Illska
Player: Illska
Classes: Barbarian
Race: Half - Orc
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Religion: Erytnul (Chaotic Evil)
Hit Points: 13

Strength: 17 3 Fortitude: 2+1=3
Dexterity: 11 0 Reflex: 0+0=0
Constitution: 12 1 Will: 0+-1=-1
Intelligence: 7 -2 Initiative: 0+ =0
Wisdom: 9 -1 Melee: 1+3+ =4
Charisma: 11 0 Ranged: 1+0+ =1

Money: pp - 0 gp - 0 sp - 0 Armor Class: 0 + 10 + 6 = 16

Skills:

climb 1 + 3 = 4
handle animal 1 + 0 = 1
intimidate 1 + 0 = 1
jump 1 + 3 = 4
listen 1 + -1 = 0
ride 1 + 0 = 1
survival 1 + -1 = 0
swim 1 + 3 = 4

Equipment:

Greataxe 1d12 (1)
Scale Mail +4 (1)
Shield, large, steel +2 (1)
Shield spikes (1)

Feats/Specials:

armor proficiency light
armor proficiency medium
armor proficiency heavy
martial weapon proficiency
shield proficiency
Fast movement, illiteracy, rage

Languages:

Common
Orc

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Character Signup

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.