The Purpose

The Purpose - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 12th Oct, 2004 - 9:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: What do you think is the MAIN purpose of this forum?
Total Votes: 0
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Due to the fact that many Members interpret incorrectly the purpose of this Community, they end up either breaking the Rules or left not exploring all that it has to offer.
The Purpose Related Information to The Purpose

Purpose...

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2004 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

The Purpose

The Purpose

I am sure you are taken aback as to why I am starting this thread?

Due to the fact that many members interpret incorrectly the purpose of this forum, they end up either breaking the rules or left not exploring its' full potential. Thus this thread seeks to understand what members really think this forum's purpose is.

Here is the reason I started it...

But, as you well know, appearances can be deceiving, which brings me back to the reason why we're here...

There is no escaping reason; no denying purpose. Because as we both know, without purpose, we would not exist.

It is purpose that created us.
Purpose that connects us.
Purpose that pulls us.
That guides us.
That drives us.
It is purpose that defines us.
Purpose that binds us.
We are here because of you...
Purpose.

Sponsored Links:
8th Aug, 2004 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Purpose The

I do not see this as needing much interpretation at all MrSmith, in fact...
Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the matrix. You are the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably, here. wink.gif

14th Aug, 2004 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

The Purpose Feedback & FAQ News Community

I am not sure about the dialogue that has gone on between the Architect and Mr. Smith but I will state my purpose of this forum. Initially, it was to be a means whereby I could stay in touch with fellow Trinidadians, but now I see it as a portal to the international community and a bastion of knowledge and insight. I have learned much in my short time here, and it has become a world within the world I live in.

21st Aug, 2004 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

Purpose The

Do not worry about Mr Smith and my rants, that is just to ensure that we do not direct an answer that should be chosen in response to this thread wink.gif

21st Aug, 2004 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Purpose The

I came to this forum out of curiosity. I was looking for a place to make some friends and share ideas and have a laugh. In this place I found a wealth of knowledge and people who were willing to share their knowledge with me. I also found a place where I could be myself and not get put down. I like the rules and the friendly atmosphere. I do indeed think of this as my home on the net. Thanks for making this place so much fun.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2004 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

The Purpose
A Friend

The Purpose

I happened to find this forum when I was searching for articles about Baby and Parenting. When I registered and started reading the discussions, I found myself drawn to the mature and intelligent ideas being shared by the members. I have visited many forums but I haven't seen anything like this. This forum is a portal of individuals who have positive and mature minds. wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Aug, 2004 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

The Purpose

I found this place after searching for single's sites. I wasn't real sure about it at first, as I hadn't had very positive experiences up to that point with forums (because they were unmoderated, mostly). Instead of just hanging out in the single's areas, I was drawn to the Parenting boards... and then LDS Doctrine... and then into other areas. Wow! I've learned so much, even from just lurking in some of the more intense discussions. And here I am, more than a year later, moderating! And visiting every day, when I can. It's a great place.

In short, whatever the actual purpose of the forum is, I've found friends, knowledge, humor, good things and even some sad things here. I've found a "home" on the internet, and I hope to still be posting here for years to come.

Roz

Reconcile Edited: FarSeer on 21st Aug, 2004 - 11:40pm

12th Oct, 2004 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

The Purpose Community News FAQ & Feedback

Farseer, I am glad you stayed. I am curious, what do you mean you have found 'sad things here'?

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: The Purpose

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,