Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 
20th Mar, 2004 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

Axis & Allies

From the box: 'It is the spring of 1942. The world is at war. Five world powers are struggling for supremacy. You and your opponents control the military and economic destiny of one or more of these countries.... In this game, you'll discover that cooperation and negotiation are just as important as tactical maneuvering.'

I love this game, but finding someone willing to play it is very difficult because of the length and strategy involved. I have played the computer version and it is very similar to the board game.

Axis & Allies
Axis & Allies (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
9th May, 2004 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Allies and Axis

Oh gosh, I find this game to be very difficult to play. I only tried it once and it seems so hard sad.gif I know some people love it, but personally I haven't discovered it as yet.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2004 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

Axis & Allies
A Friend

Axis & Allies Reviews RPG & Card Board

this game is soooooo much fun to play. but like you said JB, finding people to play it becomes it's own challenge. i've only played the board game version of it, but i had alot of fun with it...took us about 5-6 hrs i think? mainly cuz one of the people we played with took his time strategizing not to mention he had a distraction -->girlfriend. other than that, if i could find a group of people to play that thing, it'd be fun.

question: does the computer game have some sort of online feature?

26th Aug, 2004 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

Allies and Axis

Arthyr come to Trinidad and we will have a match - which one do you normally play - Axis or Allies?. The PC version is VERY much like the board game, I actually have to find ways that it is different. I do not think you can play it online, but who knows with all the patches they make these days.

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2004 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

Axis & Allies
A Friend

Allies and Axis

alrighty, sounds good to me. we'll have to set up a game in the next week or so ... can't really do it this week, cuz i'm moving back into an apartment for college. but when i play the game, normally i play the allies, though i wouldn't mind getting better with the axis. i think i've played around 6-7 games, so i'm not THAT good, but can hold my own mostly. hehehehe but out of those times, i've only played axis twice. but it's all good.

yea no kidding about all the patches. maybe there is a patch for you to play with a group of friends online? that would be pretty nice if they did that. they'd definitely have more people playing it.

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2004 - 4:20am / Post ID: #

Axis & Allies
A Friend

Axis & Allies

This game is near the top of a long list of games I would love to pick up, but I know I will never find anyone to play. How does it compare to Risk? I have actually gotten a few games of Risk together, would those players be likely to enjoy playing Axis and Allis? What is the difficulty level in comparison to Risk?
Would it be worth it to try to get the occasional Risk player to play?

O.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Nov, 2004 - 10:16am / Post ID: #

Axis & Allies

I believe it is more difficult than risk. Each piece has an attack and defense rating with set positions in the beginning. Intellectual players and fans of war or WWII will love this game. Keep in mind it takes hours and hours to finish a game, it is not a quick fix for entertainment.

5th Nov, 2004 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

Axis & Allies Board Card & RPG Reviews

It is a very awesome game. Risk is easier - much - and also long. Axis and Allies only has one quirk - you either have to have a place to leave it when unable to finish, or you have to plan a whole day of play.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Axis & Allies

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,