Phpnuke Question

Phpnuke Question - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 30th Jul, 2011 - 11:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2011 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Phpnuke Question

Name: Rick

Comments: I Have a question about Phpnuke and Phpbb forum

I would like to know where to look to [find the location of an image] change the background image of the topic categories in Phpbb 2.7

Sponsored Links:
29th Jul, 2011 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Question Phpnuke

It depends on the Theme. Which browser are you using? To find the location of an image:

IE: Right click on the image and select "Properties", a box will come up with the location of that image.

FF: Right click on the image and select "Copy Image Location", now you have in the clipboard the location of the image.

If the image is in the background:

IE: Right click on the image and select "Save background as..." and note the name it gives you but do NOT save. Cancel then right click on image again and select "View Source". A window will come up... Do a find (CTRL-F) with the name of the image and it will show you the location.

FF: Right click on the image and select "View Background Image" and FF will show you the location in the address bar

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2011 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

Phpnuke  Question
A Friend

Phpnuke Question Gaming Video & Issues Computer

OK... That worked for me.

Thanks!

Now I have a question about PhpNuke and PhpBB forum:

Where and how does one change the color and font of the "Topic"?
Also can I use a Graphic instead of font for the "Topic" name.
If so, do I simply replace the font with a tag?

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Watch the format of your Post using letters in an appropriate way: Constructive Posting Policy

30th Jul, 2011 - 11:18am / Post ID: #

Question Phpnuke

Within each theme is a style folder and in that folder a .CSS file that should control the overall look of PHP-Nuke. For PhpBB as it pertains to the module you will need to look in the folder containing the Forum under modules. Within that folder will be a file about header or overall header. That file contains CSS code depending on the area you are modifying.

> TOPIC: Phpnuke Question

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,