Why Does God Create Disabled People?

Why God Create Disabled People - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 6th Sep, 2011 - 7:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2011 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Name: Meena

Comments: I believe in god but I cannot understand why he will give some people disabilities. Couldn't they be tested in this life the same without the disability?

Sponsored Links:
31st Jul, 2011 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

People Disabled Create God Why

So the glory of god can come though these people with their challenges. It also gives us the blessing to serve them.

1st Aug, 2011 - 5:36am / Post ID: #

Why Does God Create Disabled People? Revealed Bible The

Man was created perfect. Adam and Eve's disobedience caused themselves and their children to suffer sickness and death. (Romans 5:12)
Satan the "original serpent" was the instigator in man's fall from perfection. (Revelation 12:9)

Watchtower

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2011 - 11:00am / Post ID: #

Name: Meena

Comments: So because Adam and Eve did something wrong centuries ago a baby born today has to suffer pain and die early? Someone will have to go blind their whole life. That doesn't seem fair.

1st Aug, 2011 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

Meena, If you could bring relief of suffering I'm sure you would. Jehovah God through his son Jesus will do no less. Jesus Christ will break-up (reverse) the works of the devil.
(1 John 1:8)
Click the link in my first comment to see in detail from which my comments were drawn if your interested in learning more. cool.gif

3rd Aug, 2011 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

Don't you like a challenge? The test may seem a bit harder for some of us but really its all equal. If you were born into wealth then things may seem to go your way but it will be real hard for you to enter heaven because you'll just be thinking about riches.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Aug, 2011 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Why God Create Disabled People

international QUOTE
If you were born into wealth then things may seem to go your way but it will be real hard for you to enter heaven because you'll just be thinking about riches.

Nonsense! Where do you get this idea from? Just because someone may be very wealthy doesn't mean that's all their studying. That's a big stereotype my friend.

Why God creates disabled people? Does he? I thought he creates our spirits and then whatever happens from there has to do with biological factors...

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2011 - 7:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why God Create Disabled People The Bible Revealed

What helps me understand it is knowing first off that I existed before I was born. That being said I "chose" to come down to Earth knowing I will face many challenges, perhaps even aware of physical ones. That being said I "chose" to accept those challenges to come down to Earth, receive a body, and participate in Heavenly Father's "Plan of Happiness." Does God physically create disabled people or is it all just a biological chance? It's hard to answer, I think sometimes it's a mix of both. Yet we did "choose" to accept those conditions. I guess in a way we said, "Challenge accepted!" (laugh) We may ask what purpose does such a challenge have? Jesus' apostles asked him regarding a blind man.

international QUOTE
"And his disciple asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
(John 9:2)

Jesus' reply was thus;

international QUOTE
"Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him."
(John 9:3)

So I agree with Saved; They are able to manifest Gods works, through their example thus giving us motivation to be better people and Christians. Also it gives us a chance to serve them; is this not God's work being made manifest then?

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use the Quote Tags as instructed here. When you do not use these tags source material that is not your own may appear to be yours when it is not. The Source of your Quote should also be provided. See our Constructive Posting Policy.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Why Does God Create Disabled People?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,