Choose Your Spouse, Boyfriend or Girlfriend Over Your Family?

Choose Spouse Boyfriend Girlfriend Family - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 19th Apr, 2006 - 12:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Are you willing to choose your special someone over your family?
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2004 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Would you Chose a boy friend/girl friend/husband/wife over your family?

I could say no.. But I know I wouldn't really know until the situation was presented to me. So it would depend.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Mar, 2004 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Family Your Girlfriend Boyfriend Spouse Choose

international QUOTE
Would you Chose a bf/gf/husband/whife over your family?

If you are married, your wife or husband is indeed your family. The rest, are only 'relatives'.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2006 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Choose Your Spouse, Boyfriend or Girlfriend Over Your Family? Health & Special Psychology

Without a doubt I would chose my wife, it's here that I married and it's her that I will chose over my RELATIVES anyday. (only problem is I'm single) laugh.gif

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2006 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I have already been put in the situation, right before I was married. I look at it like this, my wife and I are joined, we are soul mates, we are part of each other. To be forced to make that choice is like asking me to chose myself or my relatives. Their is not question, I chose my wife over anyone at anytime.

4th Jan, 2006 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

I have also found myself in this situation, I chose my girlfriend and for 2 years she told me how my family was "out to get her" and my family told me how she was taking advantage of me. I chose her over my family. Then she left me so she could have 4 guys and not feel guilty about having a boyfriend. My family has graciously not held it against me. I would have to say, if my girl can't accept my family, she can't accept me.

17th Apr, 2006 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

I chose my current wife over my family. Basically, they (my family) did not agree with us getting married, and chose not to come to our wedding and support us in our decision. I could have chose to not get married, or try to reach some agreement between her and my family, but chose instead to marry her and move on with my life. Best decision I ever made.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Apr, 2006 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Choose Spouse Boyfriend Girlfriend Your Family

Same for me Malexander! My family was not in agreement with my marriage either and I decided to go ahead and do it anyway and it was the best decision I ever made. He is the cutest and sweetest man on earth.

19th Apr, 2006 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

Choose Spouse Boyfriend Girlfriend Your Family Psychology Special & Health

Thankfully my family approves of my partner! For me this isn't a matter of choosing one over the other. It's more a matter of doing what is right in a situation. If my family are completely wrong about something and are against my partner than I will stand-by her. But if the roles were reversed I would let her know that I didn't agree with her.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Choose Your Spouse, Boyfriend or Girlfriend Over Your Family?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,