Values & Abundance

Values Abundance - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 22nd May, 2004 - 12:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

?
Poll: If you could have lots of ONE of the following which would you want?
  Love       50.00%
  Money       6.25%
  Intelligence       6.25%
  Wisdom       31.25%
  Comeliness       0.00%
  Children       0.00%
  Friends       6.25%
  Fame       0.00%
  Experience       0.00%
Total Votes: 16
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2004 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

Values & Abundance

It is important to understand that no answer is particularly wrong or right. You will need to say why you chose that ONE thing as your answer. You could probably choose many, but you are to only chose ONE.

Sponsored Links:
25th Mar, 2004 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

Abundance and Values

I really had to think about this one. Wisdom would be good, intelligence is important. Money would be nice. Kids are great. Comeliness is helpful. Friends are wonderful. Fame would be interesting. Experience can be good or bad....

I voted for Love. Without love, nothing else matters.

In my opinion, of course.
Roz

25th Mar, 2004 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

Values & Abundance Health & Special Psychology

I voted for Wisdom. I think it is really important to be wise in all things. Yes, the other options were nice too but too have Wisdom in abundance is not something I could turn my back to! wink.gif

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2004 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Values & Abundance
A Friend

Abundance and Values

Intelligence because, if you have intelligence you can have all of the above.

25th Mar, 2004 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Abundance and Values

I voted for MONEY. I know how shallow this sounds. I guess maybe I am shallow after all. biggrin.gif

Seriously though, it doesn't say I won't have any of the others so here is my reasoning. If I keep what I already have and add to it LOTS of money, I can use the money to help increase the other things.

For example, I am not totally without wisdom or experience. Those areas of my life would continue to grow as they would normally. Now, add all this money and I am free to pursue any academic interests I have, spend my day studying whatever topics I think would help increase my wisdom. Experience comes in time as I try out new things or continue to do the old. I am already of above average intelligence. That may sound cocky, but it is not. I am not claiming to be a genious, but I am intelligent. I think I have enough intelligence what I need is wisdom and experience. What I want is money. wink.gif

25th Mar, 2004 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Values & Abundance

Intelligence because, if you have intelligence you can have all of the above

huh? I don't get it. How can you obtain wisdom if you're 'intelligent' for instance?. or love?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2004 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Values & Abundance
A Friend

Values & Abundance

I chose love, cause thru love you can find all those things, including money and fame.. If your fans love you, and you love them, then hey, you're going to be famous and have money.
In love you can find much wisdom,
in wisdom you find intelligence,
when you love, people love you back, which means friends.
And life itself brings you experience, and what better way to get that experiance, then thru the love in your life??

22nd May, 2004 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

Values & Abundance Psychology Special & Health

I think that we should seek for those things that will have eternal consequences in our lives, wisdom are love are some of those. Even though I understand why some people would choose money, we may not see the consequences of how we we may become if we have so much money that we don't know what to do with it.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Values & Abundance

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,