Could You Survive Being A Vegetable? - Page 2 of 2

I would continue living. I am, as you may - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd Nov, 2004 - 11:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Tragic - it makes you think.
10th Sep, 2004 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

Could You Survive Being A Vegetable? - Page 2

No, I dont think I could. It would drive me to insanity. I would not want to go on living like that, because it really isnt 'living', it is existing. However, I dont believe in suicide, and if I am still alive, then I have to believe that there is a reason for it, and I would try to make my peace with God.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2004 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

Could You Survive Being A Vegetable?
A Friend

Vegetable Being Survive Could

Wow. That is a very good question. I suppose it would depend on the situation.
I mean, if I had friends and family who supported me, I probably could. As long as I could still think, and maybe (if I couldn't read myself) I would get someone to read to me.
However, I suppose you don't know unless you yourself are in the situation. undecided.gif That's why questions like these are so difficult to answer. Although, they do get you thinking, and that's what questions should do.

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2004 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

Could You Survive Being A Vegetable?
A Friend

Could You Survive Being A Vegetable? History & Civil Business Politics

This is a hard one, I know as christians esp Mormons we are taught to believe that God has a purpose for everything he does and I reallly believe that. If I had a family member in that position I would do whatever that persons wishes, however if it was my self I really would want my family to let me go. undecided.gif Strage seems like I really don't know as I embrace both sides.

3rd Nov, 2004 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Vegetable Being Survive Could

I would continue living. I am, as you may have noticed, very stubborn. I would never be able to give up on my life.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Could You Survive Being A Vegetable?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,