Mini-Icons

Mini-icons - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 4th Mar, 2018 - 11:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Icon Icon Icon Small letters by your Username if you do not have a custom Avatar.
4th Aug, 2011 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

Mini-Icons

I like the idea of the mini-icons but I was wondering if they can be customized? I like how certain members have the little larger ones, how did they get those?

Sponsored Links:
4th Aug, 2011 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

Mini-Icons

I was thinking about doing that (allowing Members to customize them) but its too much work at the moment. It is mostly intended to identify Member starters and replies. The more charismatic (detailed in their replies) and flexible (they can comment virtually anywhere) Members had their icons enlarged.

23rd Mar, 2012 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Mini-Icons Feedback & FAQ News Community

I like the little icons but I think they can be more neutral because some of the names have the genders wrong with the name.

4th Mar, 2018 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Mini-Icons

I've updated the Mini-Icons to surround the alphabet rather than gender based icons. They are light grey and show a speech bubble with the first letter of the Username.

> TOPIC: Mini-Icons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,