+  1 2 
Solve the Case Police Chief RPG
11th Aug, 2011 - 12:48am / Post ID: #
Dice Master
Enforcer: JB

Test Your Detective Skills 2

The Mystery Master says...

The following is fictitious only, and is merely for trying to solve the mystery of the case listed in this Post.

Case: In the backstage of a secure male only theater is a security camera referred to as #6. At 11:20pm last night after a show it captured this image of the victim known as Jones 'Pluffy' Smith just before he was murdered. Mr. Smith was hit behind the head with a blunt object not found. The key detective who you are assigned to assist looks at the photo and ascertains that it was a 6' male that killed the victim. You are puzzled by this and wonder how he knew that by just looking at the photo.

Use Your Detective Skills: Look at the photo below and add your conclusion as to how the lead detective knew that Mr. Smith was killed by a 6' male?

Solution added below: 13 January, 2013

Secret Message In Box Below! Highlight To See
The victim is 5'10". He is looking almost directly level into the eyes of his murderer who would be about 6' in height. No women are allowed in the club as they are screened first so it was a necessary deduction that it was a male as only known cross dressers are allowed back stage.

Test Your Detective Skills 2 (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
12th Aug, 2011 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Skills Detective Test

This is totally cool but I can't figure it out. I tried looking into the eyes of the person in the photo but I can't really see much there. Can anyone help me with this one?

14th Aug, 2011 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

Test Your Detective Skills 2 RPG Horror & Mystery

I'm guessing that the height of the attacker was probably determined by the height of the victim. JB doesn't tell us the height of the victim but I'm willing to bet it was likely somewhere around 6 feet.

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2011 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Skills Detective Test

Well for me what's weird in this picture is the reflection on his teeth and eyes.and I'm pretty sure JB would have mentioned all that is needed to solve this tongue.gif

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2011 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Skills Detective Test

And here is just a random guess:what if the camera was named after the height on which it was placed,and since the victim was looking directly into the camera then him and the killer were 6' tall.That is my best guess so far biggrin.gif

19th Nov, 2011 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

Why would the height of the attacker be named after the number of the cam? I agree with you about looking directly at the attacker because the victim is already six feet tall.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2011 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Test Detective Skills 2

Not the height of the attacker,the Camera is named after the height onto which it was placed,we have a reflection of a person in the victim's teeth,looking directly at the killer,then him and the killer are 6' tall.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2012 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

Test Detective Skills 2 Mystery & Horror RPG

Name: Detective

Comments: The "Cam 6" might just be the number of that particular camera. You can judge height by taking the height of the victim and then looking at the direction of the eyes taking into consideration if the pupils reveal how close the attacker was from the victim. If the attacker was far from the victim then the height will cannot be revealed.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Test Your Detective Skills 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,