Test Your Detective Skills 3 - Page 2 of 3

My guess is 23332. I only counted where the - Page 2 - Mystery, Horror RPG - Posted: 22nd Dec, 2012 - 9:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 
Solve the Case Police Chief RPG
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2011 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Test Your Detective Skills 3
A Friend

Test Your Detective Skills 3 - Page 2

Yeah I tend to try thinking to deep too. I started looking at it the same way you did, looking for patterns in the stripes and the even the flowers. The when I got frustrated I started from scratch and right away noticed the appendages pointing at certain flowers.
So now all we need is his ATM card and we can give it a go wink.gif

Sponsored Links:
14th Sep, 2011 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Skills Detective Test

Oh great I wasn't alone in thinking that. So what do you think about the other detective mystery? I also wonder when this one will be 'solved'?

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2011 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Test Your Detective Skills 3 RPG Horror & Mystery

I keep taking a look at number 2, and am wonderinging if I am overlooking something obvious. I thought too that maybe it was something in the eyes being reflected. I find that one odd, with the whole camera thing being at head level. I am also wondering if there is something to the whole setup of the scene...the fact that it is at an all male theater, it is back stage, etc.
I will post in that thread if I can come up with anything semi-valid.

I guess we will have to wait for the next appearance of JB to let us know if this one is solved or not.

14th Sep, 2011 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #
Dice Master
Enforcer: JB

Page 2 Skills Detective Test

The Mystery Master says...

I am monitoring this Thread but will rather give others a chance to also give some input / participate before I reveal the answer now, keep deliberating it though as you are until then.

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2012 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

Skills Detective Test

Name: Joel

Title: detective question

Comments: I don't know if this is right, but here is my answer. 34554. I noted certain flowers that the body outline seemed to trace across. Then I counted the number of flowers that body part went through, and that's how I got my answer. It could be completely wrong though.

18th Dec, 2012 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

This is just a guess for me after taking a count of the flowers from the note left but I think it might be something like 42757. Am I right?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2012 - 7:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Test Detective Skills 3 - Page 2

"13469"

If he was able to decide on the placement of his body upon death and and we where to imagine the placement of his body over the face of a clock his head would be on the 1 his arms would touch 3 and 9 and his feet 4 and 6.

Hoping that going in a clock wise detection the order of the code would be revealed, my guess at this riddle is thus 13469

22nd Dec, 2012 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Test Detective Skills 3 Mystery & Horror RPG - Page 2

My guess is 23332. I only counted where the body parts were actually touching the flowers. The picture is at such an angle to where it's hard to actually see which flowers were actually touched. Some flowers were quite near but not exactly touching to my estimates.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Test Your Detective Skills 3

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,