D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Support & Questions

D 3 5 Tal' Garoth Support Questions - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Aug, 2011 - 7:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
D&D Tal'garoth Support & Questions Questond for DM Gunner1111 only Dungeons and Dragons
11th Aug, 2011 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

This will be the support and question thread for my Dungeons & Dragons game, "The Desert of Tal'Garoth." Feel free to ask any questions you may have here.

Sponsored Links:
14th Aug, 2011 - 7:34am / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

Okay, so I've been searching for what sort of spells my cleric gets and I need someone to explain it to me.

How many 0th level spells can I pick?
Do I automatically receive both my domain spells?
I assume Death Touch doesn't count towards my spells/day, is this wrong?
Do I pick 1 or 2 spells per day at 1st level?

When I get the answers, I'll post my selected dailies in the game thread.

14th Aug, 2011 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Support & Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

[..] Dungeons & Dragons Character Stats

You get to prepare three level 0 spells, one level 1 spell and one domain spell. At least until you level up.

And no, Death Touch counts against your spell per day count.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Linking to external sites or referencing them for the sake of "look at this" is not allowed here and is considered a form of spamming. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2011 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

Name: WiteNite

Comments: I'm interested in joining up a good Play By Post D&D game but what rule-set version of D&D are you playing?

14th Aug, 2011 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

We are playing Dungeons and Dragons Version 3.5. And you can join either my game or Oliron's if you want to play some D&D.

15th Aug, 2011 - 9:26am / Post ID: #

Okay, but can I prepare any spell from the 0th level list or do I have to 'take' it first?
Being a death/war cleric which spells can I not use, I can't locate the alignment info on spell descriptors (Eg. Cure minor wounds)?
From what I can gather, I think that I'm only restricted from using Nth-level spells that coincide with the Good domain and that's all.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 15th Aug, 2011 - 9:29am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Aug, 2011 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

You can prepare any spell from the list that your are the level to. So, you can prepare any of three of the 0th level spells, just like you can prepare any 1 one the level 1 spells. And, you are restricted to using spells that are like those your God would approve.

So you can't use Cure Minor Wounds because that spell is a good spell and your god is an evil God.

You actually can prepare spells that conflict with your God, but you risk your powers being stripped from you for a short time or forever.

15th Aug, 2011 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Support & Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive

A new DM! What happened to Kntoran? I used to have a cleric there I think but kind of fell out of sync with things and I think she went to her homeland. Maybe I will start up another character, it will help me get my activity up again, I think. What kinds of characters do you allow in your game?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.