Synergy

Synergy - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 13th Oct, 2006 - 6:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

1st Apr, 2004 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

Synergy

Has anyone checked out Synergy yet?..On cable its channel 28.
What do you think about it?

Sponsored Links:
1st Apr, 2004 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

Synergy

I don't have cable, what is 'Synergy'? Is that something local?

1st Apr, 2004 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

Synergy Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

yes its a local TV station that was launched on Monday by Xtatic's Peter C. Lewis.
It was on air for a while, but the official launching came hours after the station was robbed.(yes, more evidence of crime)

It is supposed to be a melange of Caribbean musical culture..so they air music videos. But so far ive only seen calypso, conscious, and dancehall music. There is no Indian of Gospel music thus far, although these types of music are greatly represented by Caribbean artistes.

Other than that, its okay...mostly because i like that kinda music. My major complaint is that they seem to be following closely in the footsteps of MTV and BET with the kind of programming they are coming up with. But you cant blame them..since theyre new and inexperienced...but hopefully they will come up with some original programs soon.

13th Oct, 2006 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Synergy

When I was in Mario's last year, they were having this TV channel on. I could not believe the kind of "music videos" (if you want to call that way) that there were showing. The women were practically naked and making dance moves that really embarrassed me just by being there. I was alone waiting for my order when some men started coming and they were literally hooked to the TV looking at the dancers of the videos, one of them did not even listen to his order when it was called. Pathetic. rolleyes.gif

> TOPIC: Synergy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,