Is Star Wars Better Than Star Trek?

Is Star Wars Star Trek - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 16th Aug, 2011 - 1:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th Aug, 2011 - 8:40am / Post ID: #

Is Star Wars Better Than Star Trek?

I would consider myself to be hardcore Star Wars fan, however I also consider myself to be somewhat of a Trekor. However I DO think Star Wars is just a little better than Star Trek and here's why. . .

It takes an engine room the size of a football field and and a team the size an offensive line to run the Enterprise. To run the Millennium Falcon all it took was R2-D2 and a Wookie.

Commander Janeway would never have looked good in a steel bikini.

Compared to Han Solo, Commander Ryker is a cheese ball.

The words "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away" seems so much cooler than "These are the voyages of the star ship Enterprise."

The aliens in Moss Eisly Cantina would have laughed Spok's pointy ears and Warf's lame 1st season haircut.

When was the last time the Enterprise flew into a giant asteroid.

Unlike Picard Vader wasn't afraid to torture people to get answers.

When Luke faced the Rancor the rebellion didn't have to send an away team to save him.

Darth Vader could choke the entire Borg Collective at a glance.

Two words: Light Sabers.

Sponsored Links:
16th Aug, 2011 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

Trek Star Than Wars Star Is

I love both but I would agree with Star Wars being better than Star Trek. Any show related to space catches my attention and these two are a classic.

> TOPIC: Is Star Wars Better Than Star Trek?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,