Survival Underground?

Survival Underground - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 25th Mar, 2004 - 6:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2004 - 5:01am / Post ID: #

Survival Underground?

If you are trapped in a mine or cave what should be done to ensure survival? Consider the factor of no exit being found.

Sponsored Links:
25th Mar, 2004 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Underground Survival

Pray! If you are trapped in a mine with no exit, then there will be no air in a short while as you breath it all up.

Don't walk around, you use more oxygen that way. In addition, by staying in one place there is a better chance of someone finding you.

Now, if you are trapped only because you can't find the exit, and not because one no longer exists, I think you should then attempt to find your way out. The best way to do this is walk through the cave with your hand always on the right hand side wall. It may not be the shortest way out, but eventually you will get out. This will ensure you don't keep going round in circles. This works even when you come to a dead end. Just keep your hand on the wall to the right of you and it will lead you back up the way you came, but because you are keeping your and on the right hand wall, when you get back to the point where you entered that chamber, you will be led away from the direction from which you entered it, and eventually you will find the way out.

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 25th Mar, 2004 - 6:36pm

International Level: Diplomat / Political Participation: 320 ActivistPoliticianDiplomat 32%

> TOPIC: Survival Underground?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,