Shaping Eyebrows

Shaping Eyebrows - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 11th Apr, 2018 - 10:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2004 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

Shaping Eyebrows

Do you shape your eyebrows? Some people have such bushy eyebrows that you cannot tell the difference between that and the hair on their head. Shaping your eyebrows can make you look distinguished, sexy or classy, but it all depends on how it is done. Some choose to take their eyebrows off completely and draw one with a pencil... that is one thing I never understood. There are some people that even tattoo their eyebrows so they never have to put on makeup again! What about men shaping their eyebrows?

Sponsored Links:
2nd Apr, 2004 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Eyebrows Shaping

What about men shaping their eyebrows?

If a man have extremely thick eyebrows, I don't like it and I think they should shape it, not as a woman, please! laugh.gif but to take out the unnecesary hair.

3rd Apr, 2004 - 5:24am / Post ID: #

Shaping Eyebrows Sports & Fashion Music Movies

When I was in high school, it was the "in" thing to pluck or even shave the eyebrows completely and draw them on -- some girls in certain "gangs" would even draw them so exaggerated it was comical, but they thought it was cool. I never went so far as to pluck them entirely, but my brows are very thin even now because I couldn't stand to let them grow in again.

I could see a man thinning his brows, or plucking the wiry ones, but not to shape them like a woman's. Ew.

IMO
Roz

15th May, 2004 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Eyebrows Shaping

I like my eyebrows nicely shaped, I like them with a little arch, but not very thin or very thick, just medium.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2018 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Eyebrows Shaping

Why expressive brows might have mattered in human evolution. Highly mobile eyebrows that can be used to express a wide range of subtle emotions may have played a crucial role in human survival, new research suggests. Source 6g.

> TOPIC: Shaping Eyebrows

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,