Mormons: Pregnant Again Or Not? - Page 15 of 16

Happy to hear that Tragula. I also think if - Page 15 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 19th Apr, 2014 - 12:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 
Mormon Contraceptives
Birth control, condoms, etc. Controversial Mormon Issue.
16th Apr, 2014 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Mormons: Pregnant Again Or Not? - Page 15

Sariah, I mean to have the Faith the Lord will provide. I have three kids and I could not afford ANY but the Lord have provided a way. They are well fed, they have a place to sleep, we are far from rich but they don't lack anything. All because of the Lord.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2014 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Not Or Pregnant Mormons

Name: Davejay

Comments: If you have to go on warfare, then it is a sin to have so many children, that you can't support them. The Church does tell people to get a good education, so you can get more money to support your family.

17th Apr, 2014 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Mormons: Pregnant Again Or Not? Studies Doctrine Mormon

Davejay, so are you saying families who are in welfare should not have children?

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2014 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Page 15 Not Or Pregnant Mormons

Name: Davejay

Comments: No, of course not. This topic was about LARGE families, like 6 or more, I've even heard of 20 or more children from the same parents. If you can't support that many children, then it is wrong.
I feel strongly that the Churches welfare program is a lot better than the governments welfare program, the Churches welfare program, you have to do something to get the money; work at a cannery, do service projects, and so forth. In the governments welfare program, not only are you not required to work, or do anything to get the money, you are penalized when you do. This is so wrong.

38----Re: Large Mormon Families----Happy_LDS----I agree. It seems also that the concept of what constitutes a large family varies. You said six is or more (Same with me) but now days if you have more than 2 people start looking at you weird.

17th Apr, 2014 - 10:56am / Post ID: #

Not Or Pregnant Mormons

I think that it is clearly wrong for members of the Church to be judging other members for having large families. I agree with the quote from Brigham Young.

17th Apr, 2014 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

Mormons: Pregnant Again Or Not?

Tragular yes it's sad...I was also thinking in another perspective. Those who have large families who criticize others for not having one. I know this lady who has 5 children and she is always talking how is it possible that sister A has only 1 or 2? And one day I told her, we really do not know the circumstances in the lives of each one of these people, who knows why! Every family is a world in itself and these issues are not something we should be assuming about one another.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Apr, 2014 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Mormons Pregnant Or Not - Page 15

Happy, I agree. I have a sister who was only able to have one daughter naturally and was not able to have any more, even though I know that she would like to have had more. Should people judge her? I don't think so. She was able to adopt another daughter, but they were very lucky to get her, so now they have two, and they feel lucky at that.

19th Apr, 2014 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

Mormons Pregnant Or Not Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 15

Happy to hear that Tragula. I also think if she did not have health issues and her choice was to have just one child then is up to her and the Lord, nobody else should make her feel uncomfortable because she chose not to have more than 1.

+  « First of 16 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 

> TOPIC: Mormons: Pregnant Again Or Not?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,