Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots - Page 14 of 18

TV6 News just said that the bandits in custody - Page 14 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 27th Sep, 2011 - 11:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 
State Of Emergency in Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago State of Emergency And Curfew - How will this affect law abiding citizens? Who will be able to move around, what are the specific areas that have been affected? Will this solve the violent upsurge in crime throughout Trinidad and Tobago or will we start to see more of these being required? What are your views?
Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots Related Information to Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots
Make sure to also visit: Crime TTCrime.com
4th Sep, 2011 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots - Page 14

Safer? Are you all in dream land or something? Well...obviously the criminals ain't stealing or killing people because they have their hands tied but wait until the state of emergency is over, God help us...it will be a nightmare.

Sponsored Links:
4th Sep, 2011 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Spots Hot Crime Emergency State Trinidad

The new curfew hours are from 11:00pm to 4:00am. Hopefully, it will give workers in far away areas the time to travel all the way to town, some of them leave as early as 4:00am. The SOE is now until November.

6th Sep, 2011 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Reports from TV6 place the reason for the State of Emergency based on a drug war here between two gangs one from Mexico and the other from Colombia. It seems that it was a local El Socorro gang that had ties with a Mexican gang that tipped off the police about a shipment of cocaine that was later seized by police. There was to be a serious gun fight that was to claim more lives. This was brought forward by the Opposition Leader. Minister Sandy would not confirm or deny.

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2011 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots
A Friend

Page 14 Spots Hot Crime Emergency State Trinidad

Someone told me there are new crime hot spots added to the ones we have now can someone tell me what are the new crime hot spots please.

14th Sep, 2011 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Spots Hot Crime Emergency State Trinidad

The following are the new hot spots:

Carli Bay
Maloney
Moruga
Cedros
Claxton Bay
Toco
Dow Village, California
La Horquetta
Windy Hill, Arouca
McBean, Couva
Chase Village, Carapichaima

Interesting that some areas are very specific. For instance it is not just Couva but McBean Couva, I can also understand that since on the estate people do have to be up and about maintaining the oil / gas works.

23rd Sep, 2011 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots

So sad about that family that suffered from a gang attack and the mother and daughter being raped. how bold face can thieves be and ruthless to enter a home with children and demand everything. I hope they catch these men and put them away for a long long time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Sep, 2011 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Emergency Crime Hot Spots - Page 14

Well done TTPS on apprehending the men that committed the heinous acts IndianChick mentioned against the mother, daughter and the rest of the family. Now I hope the rest of the justice system works to: find them guilty where they are guilty and give them a sentence that will issue a statement to other criminals bent on this kind of act. There should be little mercy in this case as far as I am concerned, not only was the act in itself the lowest but they chose to do it during a State of Emergency, how brazen and without fear of the law can you be?

27th Sep, 2011 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Emergency Crime Hot Spots Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 14

TV6 News just said that the bandits in custody for that r-pe / robbery crime I mentioned before were giving out some of the people belongings as gifts! A couple who received the gifts turned them over to police.

+  « First of 18 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 

> TOPIC: Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,