Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots - Page 6 of 18

For those wondering who to call if they have - Page 6 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2011 - 3:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (18) »
State Of Emergency in Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago State of Emergency And Curfew - How will this affect law abiding citizens? Who will be able to move around, what are the specific areas that have been affected? Will this solve the violent upsurge in crime throughout Trinidad and Tobago or will we start to see more of these being required? What are your views?
Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots Related Information to Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots
Make sure to also visit: Crime TTCrime.com
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2011 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots - Page 6

Name: TravelD

Comments: For those traveling please be advised that some flights from American Airlines have been canceled due to the curfew.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Aug, 2011 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

Spots Hot Crime Emergency State Trinidad

Thanks for that reminder TravelD. Also, those who travel by maxi or bus. The Public Transport Service Corporation (PTSC) announced that all bus and maxi taxi services will end at 8 p.m. From tonight.

22nd Aug, 2011 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

What the jail is this? I just heard on CNC3 that Gibbs is out of the country! So we're all paying him all that money for him to be out of the country during a state of emergency? Trinidad reached...

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2011 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Spots Hot Crime Emergency State Trinidad

Name: DeadSilence

Comments: I don't live in a hot spot area but my neighborhood is unusually quiet, not a soul out there. I would like to know if other people experiencing the same thing.

23rd Aug, 2011 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Spots Hot Crime Emergency State Trinidad

Deasilence, yeah where I live it's also usually quiet I wonder if it will be only tonight just because it started today, you know how people get relaxed after a few days.

23rd Aug, 2011 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots

Caribs, maybe he is busy doing something abroad. It's not like he MUST be here just because we're on state of emergency. The place is quiet, quiet, quiet!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Aug, 2011 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Emergency Crime Hot Spots - Page 6

Anand Ramlogan just said that they will update the population and the media on a daily basis about the current limited state of emergency, sometime tomorrow around 10:00am or around lunch time.

23rd Aug, 2011 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Emergency Crime Hot Spots Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 6

For those wondering who to call if they have any questions: Defence Force Hotline for State of Emergency, Trinidad & Tobago - 634-3221 (according to the Guardian Newspaper).

> TOPIC: Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,