Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots - Page 8 of 18

Name: Officer Comments: I would please advise - Page 8 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 24th Aug, 2011 - 2:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (18) »
State Of Emergency in Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago State of Emergency And Curfew - How will this affect law abiding citizens? Who will be able to move around, what are the specific areas that have been affected? Will this solve the violent upsurge in crime throughout Trinidad and Tobago or will we start to see more of these being required? What are your views?
Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots Related Information to Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots
Make sure to also visit: Crime TTCrime.com
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2011 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots - Page 8

Name: CONfused

Comments: I don't understand, can someone explain if the state of emergency applies to the whole country or just the hotspot areas? I mean I thought it was a limited state of emergency and now I'm hearing is for the whole country! What's going on?

Sponsored Links:
24th Aug, 2011 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Spots Hot Crime Emergency State Trinidad

Confused, the state of emergency is for the WHOLE country. The areas called "hot spots" are just the ones under the curfew, you understand?

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2011 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Gerard

Comments: I have a theory. I think the government had sensitive information that caused this rush state of emergency and that's why everything wasn't implemented properly, and you even had the Police Commissioner abroad. I mean, think about it for a minute...the timing is weird, I think there is more going on than what we know.

24th Aug, 2011 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Page 8 Spots Hot Crime Emergency State Trinidad

I'm wondering... Does this mean freedom of speech is also curtailed? The media is already being limited because not all their workers can be out at late hours to check on the country and stuff like that.

24th Aug, 2011 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

Spots Hot Crime Emergency State Trinidad

Kamla said the crime is down to almost zero and the gangs are on the run. She seems to be talking about another country, not T&T!

international QUOTE
"I am pleased to report that the results are already coming in that critical information has been gleaned, weapons and ammunition seized and bandits who fought with our law enforcement units have been killed.

"Already, criminal activity has ground to almost zero, and gangs are on the run. I am quite aware that this lull is due to the limitations imposed upon the criminal elements but which is also confining the freedom of innocent citizens," she said. Source 8

24th Aug, 2011 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots

So they detained a whole bunch of people in Nelson street for questioning...I say good IF it's because these people may be involved in criminal activity but if it's not then I don't agree with it at all. I ain't sure what Kamla meant that the State of Emergency has been a success so far...because they got 6 guns out? Are you serious? When a country pulls out something like a state of emergency is for the big fishes to be caught not small timers!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Aug, 2011 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Emergency Crime Hot Spots - Page 8

IndianChick, I read somewhere that during a state of emergency if the government feels the need, they CAN suppress the media if they wish to do so. Your constitutional rights that you have in normal circumstances are no longer in place.

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2011 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Emergency Crime Hot Spots Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 8

Name: Officer

Comments: I would please advise the public not to bombard their local police stations for passes that are NOT emergency situations. If you have any doubts, please contact them by phone before making any demands. Thank you.

> TOPIC: Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,