Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots - Page 10 of 18

Nah...they won't extend it, they know - Page 10 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 24th Aug, 2011 - 8:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (18) »
State Of Emergency in Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago State of Emergency And Curfew - How will this affect law abiding citizens? Who will be able to move around, what are the specific areas that have been affected? Will this solve the violent upsurge in crime throughout Trinidad and Tobago or will we start to see more of these being required? What are your views?
Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots Related Information to Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots
Make sure to also visit: Crime TTCrime.com
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2011 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots - Page 10

Name: ProudSistah

Comments: Hello...Hello? LydiaTT seems touchy today. If I judge by your avatar, you're of East Indian descendant right? Of course you won't see what I'm saying because you're not being affected! Look for instance what happened in Nelson street, did you notice that the vast majority of those detained were black right?

Sponsored Links:
24th Aug, 2011 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

Spots Hot Crime Emergency State Trinidad

I don't know what my ethnicity has to do with anything. I'm saying the race talk is out of the questions, we're all under this state of emergency so I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish. rolleyes.gif

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2011 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: ProudSistah

Comments: I'm trying to state that there are areas where most of the population is East Indian and yet they ain't part of the curfew. WHY is it that only black people must suffer? You understand or is it too hard to comprehend?

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2011 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Spots Hot Crime Emergency State Trinidad

Name: Emrol

Comments: ProudSistah like you got dengue fever too or what? Listen girl, talking about who targeting who isn't going to help anyone. We're all frustrated but lets not bring down the country by engaging in small race talk that only produces hate and ting.

24th Aug, 2011 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Spots Hot Crime Emergency State Trinidad

You know what ProudSistah? You have your mind made and that's okay but let's focus on what will happen after the state of emergency is over. I would like to know how many of you think they will try to extend it pass the 2 weeks. My best is that they won't.

24th Aug, 2011 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots

I don't think they will. They got real licks by the media and I think they will be foolish to extend it but I may be wrong eh who knows what goes behind the scenes eh.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Aug, 2011 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Emergency Crime Hot Spots - Page 10

I am not sure since the government handled this in a way I didn't expect so I suppose they will extend it for three months depending on the results they get after the two weeks are over.

24th Aug, 2011 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Emergency Crime Hot Spots Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 10

Nah...they won't extend it, they know people won't be happy with that move at all and it may cause them to lose the next election if they don't get their act together and catch some big criminals, so far they just caught small fishes out of the pond.

> TOPIC: Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,