Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots - Page 11 of 18

What the jail is this? Are you telling me - Page 11 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 25th Aug, 2011 - 5:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (18) »
State Of Emergency in Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago State of Emergency And Curfew - How will this affect law abiding citizens? Who will be able to move around, what are the specific areas that have been affected? Will this solve the violent upsurge in crime throughout Trinidad and Tobago or will we start to see more of these being required? What are your views?
Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots Related Information to Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots
Make sure to also visit: Crime TTCrime.com
24th Aug, 2011 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots - Page 11

Whatever it takes to get the crime down I'm willing to sacrifice. Where I live, we have a crime problem (breaks in, etc) but we aren't under the curfew however I would like the government to look after Westmoorings, it used to be a very peaceful place but criminals from out of the neighborhood are coming to ruin our peace!

I'm glad to hear about a hotline! We all need it!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2011 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Spots Hot Crime Emergency State Trinidad

Name: Roger

Comments: Westmoorings? Girl...you have it good don't complain. I'm happy for this SOE despite what everybody says we need the crime to go down so people stop complaining and support the country!

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2011 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Rampersad

Comments: I support our Prime Minister fully on her decision to announce an state of emergency. We needed something like this long time now. Stop studying fete, we're mourning every day for the lives of loved ones! The madness MUST STOP!

24th Aug, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 11 Spots Hot Crime Emergency State Trinidad

I think some people are confused yes, listen supporting the country has nothing to do with agreeing with the state of emergency. I have issues how it is being handled rather than the state of emergency in itself, it was done in a rush without a proper plan and with the top cop out of the country. Can you all see that?

24th Aug, 2011 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Spots Hot Crime Emergency State Trinidad

Hey guys. I wanted to clarify to the woman that said the curfew was imposed only where black people lived like she forgot Chaguanas and many other areas? Steups. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

25th Aug, 2011 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots

Ok I got a list of what the police did so far:

international QUOTE
Day Three:

117 arrests: 56 gang related 48 drug offences, 4 firearm offences, 1 homicide, and 8 other serious crimes.

2 firearms, 80 rounds of ammunition, 1 cartridge seized

Day Two:

28 arrests: 22 gang related, 4 stolen vehicle offences, 2 homicide offence

Six firearms, 800 rounds of ammunition seized. Source 1

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Aug, 2011 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Emergency Crime Hot Spots - Page 11

This is what I thought from day one but I wasn't sure. According to Gibbs, the whole country is under curfew (isn't that what the constitution states anyways?).

25th Aug, 2011 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Emergency Crime Hot Spots Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 11

What the jail is this? Are you telling me that we're getting all kind of information and we don't know at this point whether or not we're under a curfew and whether or not the state of emergency is even legal?

> TOPIC: Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,