Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots - Page 12 of 18

Eh eh...so if the police comes and finds guns - Page 12 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 28th Aug, 2011 - 6:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (18) »
State Of Emergency in Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago State of Emergency And Curfew - How will this affect law abiding citizens? Who will be able to move around, what are the specific areas that have been affected? Will this solve the violent upsurge in crime throughout Trinidad and Tobago or will we start to see more of these being required? What are your views?
Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots Related Information to Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots
Make sure to also visit: Crime TTCrime.com
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2011 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots - Page 12

Name: Shelly

Comments: That's right. The entire nation is under state of emergency and curfew, they're just focusing on certain areas.

Sponsored Links:
25th Aug, 2011 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Spots Hot Crime Emergency State Trinidad

Stop the madness! There is no shortage of gas! Sando was a mess yesterday and Grande too! Why people create these stupid rumors online is beyond me!

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2011 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Parineeta

Comments: Roshnie these people has identity crisis issues. All they see is race. Since when Caroni and Felicity and Munroe Road is predominantly black people? Do what you have to do Madam PM you have your supports full backing. Forget the detractors they have their agenda as they always do.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2011 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Page 12 Spots Hot Crime Emergency State Trinidad

Name: ProudSistah

Comments: Identity issues? What are you talking about? You don't know me...I'm tired that this country is always quick to blame black people and label them as criminals and lazy. That's a reality!

26th Aug, 2011 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Spots Hot Crime Emergency State Trinidad

There is a lot of valuable information being given out to the public now from a live broadcast with the Police Commissioner, AG, Minister of National Security, etc.

One thing shared that shows how brazen Trinis can be: I can't believe people will be so foolish as to photocopy passes hoping to get by police at night with that. spock.gif

The focus is on gangs. The AG is saying that the gangs and the gang leaders are integrated to such an extent that they are one and the same in some communities.

27th Aug, 2011 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots

So some people got arrested in the Hyatt and the phone of one of them have "valuable" information but I don't believe those are "big fishes", they won't be so stupid as to move inside the hotel after Kamla announced the state of emergency. That's a small timer.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Aug, 2011 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Emergency Crime Hot Spots - Page 12

Almost 700 people have been arrested in the past 5 days! My gosh, it makes you wonder the amount of criminals out there walking our streets. I think they will open a Tarouba detention center because just now there will be thousands of people behind bars!

28th Aug, 2011 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Emergency Crime Hot Spots Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 12

Eh eh...so if the police comes and finds guns or drugs in your house, the whole family is charged? Is that what the AG said?

> TOPIC: Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,