Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots - Page 13 of 18

I asked in the Newsletter if this has been - Page 13 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 4th Sep, 2011 - 1:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (18) »
State Of Emergency in Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago State of Emergency And Curfew - How will this affect law abiding citizens? Who will be able to move around, what are the specific areas that have been affected? Will this solve the violent upsurge in crime throughout Trinidad and Tobago or will we start to see more of these being required? What are your views?
Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots Related Information to Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots
Make sure to also visit: Crime TTCrime.com
30th Aug, 2011 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots - Page 13

Why is it that we see mostly the Attorney General speaking than the Commissioner of Police or even the Minister of National Security? I saw the stats today and even though they got a lot of arrests I have two questions:

1. How many of those people who were arrested have been CHARGED? (arrests numbers don't impress me).

2. Why only 15 guns seized? Are you serious?

Sponsored Links:
31st Aug, 2011 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Spots Hot Crime Emergency State Trinidad

So Kamla said the state of emergency will be extended but for how long? I notice politicians like to give these sort of statements without having all the details first, I don't get it.

1st Sep, 2011 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

They will extend it until November! I wonder what will happen after that specially during Christmas time where there is always a high report of robberies.

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2011 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots
A Friend

Page 13 Spots Hot Crime Emergency State Trinidad

Why we government want 3 months to solve a crime problem that has been going on for years? What is going to happen in that 3 months of state of emergency that is going to change things?

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2011 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

Spots Hot Crime Emergency State Trinidad

Name: QD

Comments: Is it safe to travel to Trinidad and Tobago with this state of emergency down there?

4th Sep, 2011 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

It is actually safer now with the state of emergency. The main inconvenience is you cannot be moving about major hot spots during late night hours. Once you're OK with that then you'll be fine.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2011 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Trinidad State Emergency Crime Hot Spots - Page 13

STATE OF EMERGENCY ! I want to be safe living in Trinidad. If that means safety. This should be done. Crime is really bad here and something need to be done. Criminals will take over and everyone will be afraid to leave there house. So extending the STATE OF EMERGENCY will be good if it means getting rid of most of the gangsters, drugs and guns.

4th Sep, 2011 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Emergency Crime Hot Spots Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 13

I asked in the Newsletter if this has been done in other parts of the world with success? Does anyone have an actual example of a State of Emergency for an extended period significantly reducing or eliminating crime within a country?

> TOPIC: Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,