Brazilian Girl Solo In General Conference

Brazilian Girl Solo General Conference - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 7th Jul, 2006 - 10:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

6th Apr, 2004 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

On Sunday, April 4th, 2004, another young woman with an extraordinary gift will step before the Church to sing in General Conference. At age 22, Liriel Domiciano has been singing since she was a young girl. She has always loved to sing. Though slight of frame, she has been blessed with a voice of amazing power; and yet surprisingly, she has received very little formalized instruction. Liriel grew up in a poor suburb of Sao Paulo, Brazil. Music lessons were not within her family's means, but at an early age she was exposed to good music. She imitated what she heard and began to sing classical arias when she was just five....

https://www.ldsmag.com/music/040402singing.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2004 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Conference General Solo Girl Brazilian

She was totally awsome! My 'water-works' were in high gear, as well as the goose bumps and tingles all over my body.

6th Apr, 2004 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

Brazilian Girl Solo In General Conference Studies Doctrine Mormon

I wonder... was this part recorded on the lds.org site? I do not recall hearing that.

6th Apr, 2004 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #

I wonder... was this part recorded on the lds.org site? I do not recall hearing that.

Which part are you refering to? I heard her singing a solo with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir just before Pres. Hinckley spoke in the Morning Session.

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 6th Apr, 2004 - 12:18pm

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2004 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

QUOTE (JB@Trinidad @ 6-Apr 04, 3:45 AM)

Yes JB, it is on the site. You can either just listen to the session or watch it.

23rd Dec, 2004 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

She was very good. I wish that arrangement would have shown off her voice and the Tabernacle Choir a little more - it was a tad bland. But that's just the picky composer in me. It was wonderful.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2006 - 10:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Brazilian Girl Solo General Conference

I found it on the sunday morning session, but there's no direct link to the singing itself.
https://www.lds.org/conference/sessions/dis...9-1-439,00.html

Reconcile Edited: dbclayton on 7th Jul, 2006 - 10:59am

> TOPIC: Brazilian Girl Solo In General Conference

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,