Trinidad and Tobago Zip Code

Trinidad Tobago Zip Code - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 5th May, 2014 - 4:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2011 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

T&T Related

Name: Ramon

Comments: I'm looking for the Trinidad and Tobago zip code but cannot find it can you tell me what it is please?

Sponsored Links:
25th Aug, 2011 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

Code Zip Tobago Trinidad

That's a fair question taking into consideration most countries have zip codes. Trinidad and Tobago don't have a zip code, you just have to put the address and then "Trinidad, West Indies".

25th Aug, 2011 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad and Tobago Zip Code Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

From experience I have found it is always better to put:

Trinidad and Tobago
West Indies

I used "Trinidad, West Indies" before and although it is correct some postmasters send it to Jamaica and other islands. spock.gif

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2013 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

Code Zip Tobago Trinidad

Name: Bob

Title: ZIP code T & T

Comments: There is not ZIP code for Trinidad and Tobago at this time, ZIP codes will be introduced later in 2013

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2013 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Code Zip Tobago Trinidad

Name: Bob

Comments: An update to the question of: Zip Codes in Trinidad & Tobago?
TT post has started to give out zip codes it is however referred to as a Postal Codes of 6 digits March 2013.

7th Mar, 2013 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

That is true they have the information up on the TTPost website but it hasn't been implemented yet. I don't know why it wasn't done before, the rest of the world has it.

international QUOTE
POSTAL CODE: 120110
12 01 10

The first two digits (12) point to the Postal District and they identify the main TTPost delivery office which will process the mail. In this case, 12 would go to the Diego Martin delivery office. The second two digits (01) point to an area within the postal district called the Delivery Loop. They tell the delivery office which postal route will deliver the mail item. In this case, it is Route number 01 in the Diego Martin postal district.The last two digits (01) point to either a zone or building within the delivery loop. They identify the geographic location of a group of addresses or the address of large institutions.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Nov, 2013 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Tobago Zip Code

Name: McLean

Title: T&T Postal code

Comments: Yeah I think you have to send them an email with your information to obtain it:

international QUOTE
Please indicate the following when making a request for a postal code:

The full address of the location inclusive of number (Building /lot / light pole) and street name

Advise on whether the address of the building is on the left hand or right hand side upon entry into the street

Indicate any adjoining streets to that location (Before and after)

Source 1: Source 4

5th May, 2014 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Tobago Zip Code Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Long time I hearing about Trinidad zip code, so is it established? Anyone using it? They don't even tell us what our number is!

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Trinidad and Tobago Zip Code

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,