Trinis Using Youtube To Make Threats

Trinis Youtube Threats - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 1st Sep, 2011 - 1:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th Aug, 2011 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

Trinis Using Youtube To Make Threats

I saw the short bit of that silly Trini girl using threats against the PM to make herself look all that at least she must have been the only one thinking she is cool because the rest of the country must be saying how stupid she is especially at this time when we are under a state of emergency.

Sponsored Links:
28th Aug, 2011 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

Threats To Youtube Trinis

You will be surprised to know how many people defending the girl online because she put another video apologizing. Cut her tail! The child threatened the Prime Minister, do you think a child of her age in the US can threaten Obama like that on Youtube and get away with it? Because of this, Anand and them are going to set some sort of system to check all networking sites and internet sites so you better watch out what you say. I tell you...we reached, we seem to be in Cuba now.

30th Aug, 2011 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Trinis Using Youtube To Make Threats Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

So Kamla forgave the girl of the video, that's good. I was watching her talk about it and she sounded very nervous, almost like she wanted to cry.

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2011 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

Name: Spence

Comments: Seems that this child is being used to send a message of intimidation to all critics of this cabal.

1st Sep, 2011 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

What do you mean Spence? I heard the AG said that regardless of what Kamla said it was just her personal view so it seems to me that they may charge her.

> TOPIC: Trinis Using Youtube To Make Threats

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,