Marjorie Hinckley Dies At Home Tuesday Afternoon

- Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 7th Apr, 2004 - 6:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

7th Apr, 2004 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Very sad news....cry.gif

Marjorie Pay Hinckley, wife of LDS President Gordon B. Hinckley, died at her home Tuesday afternoon, a church spokesman said. She was 92.
Marjorie Hinckley had been sick since January, and did not attend last weekend's LDS General Conference in Salt Lake City - the first time in 46 years she has missed one.
Dale Bills, a spokesman for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, said Marjorie Hinckley died at her home about 5 p.m. Tuesday. "President Hinckley and other family members were with her at the time," Bills said.
Funeral arrangements are pending....

https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,595054237,00.html

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 7th Apr, 2004 - 1:32am

Sponsored Links:
7th Apr, 2004 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Afternoon Tuesday Home Dies Hinckley Marjorie

That's so sad! Our thoughts and prayers are with Pres. Hinckley in his time of grief... but I'm sure he also has great hope for their future together.

Roz

7th Apr, 2004 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

Marjorie Hinckley Dies At Home Tuesday Afternoon Studies Doctrine Mormon

I'm afraid his health deteriorate because of sadness, they have been together a life time! cry.gif I'm sure he wish he could join her soon undecided.gif

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2004 - 6:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Afternoon Tuesday Home Dies Hinckley Marjorie

Here is another article:
https://www.lds.org/newsroom/showrelease/0,...1-19152,00.html

Identified by her husband as the lodestar of their family, Marjorie Hinckley gently guided her children with faith, intelligence and humor. Her happiest role in life was that of a supportive wife and mother.

> TOPIC: Marjorie Hinckley Dies At Home Tuesday Afternoon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,