The Incredible Hulk

The Incredible Hulk - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 18th Jun, 2008 - 10:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
How much do you know about him? Bruce Banner, Grey Hulk... Key Comic Thread
9th Apr, 2004 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

The Incredible Hulk

The Hulk has been through many scenes and events in his life, we will discuss the comic version here. If you want to discuss the movie version then see the Movie board. Here is a brief history of the Incredible Hulk:

Banner Becomes The Hulk through a gamma experiment
Green Hulk meets Grey Hulk
Banner Weds Betty Ross
Banner's Wife, Betty Ross, Loses Her Baby (Hulk's Child)
Hulk Becomes A Member Of The Avengers
Hulk Becomes A Member Of The Defenders
Hulk Becomes The Leader Of The Pantheon

Just how strong is Hulk? Is he more strong than Superman?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2004 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

The Incredible Hulk
A Friend

Hulk Incredible The

I don't think you should compare DC characters to Marvel characters but I would say he is probably about as strong as Superman or stronger. Remember he does get stronger when he gets angry.
Just how strong is he? Well I could get the exact measurments but I don't know them off the top of my head... >_>

21st Jun, 2004 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

The Incredible Hulk Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I don't think you should compare DC characters to Marve

Why not?

As for comparison of strength, this web site claims that the Hulk can equal Superman's strength, but not speed. This may give Superman the advantage because with speed comes momentum and momentum adds up to greater force. However, the focus is on the hulk, I merely put the Superman reference for the strength issue.
Ref. https://www.novanotes.com/specul/strong.htm

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2004 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

The Incredible Hulk
A Friend

Hulk Incredible The

Because DC and Marvel Characters are very different. You may compare them but I will abstain. I agree that more speed equals a more powerful punch but that doesn't change how much you can lift. I mean you don't lift something by running into it.

4th Dec, 2005 - 5:01am / Post ID: #

Hulk Incredible The

QUOTE (ShadowNinja)
I mean you don't lift something by running into it.

No, but from lifting you can move something by using momentum to release the gravitational pull from it thus making it lighter than it is as dead weight.

On another topic, does the Hulk's pants always turn purple because of a chemical reaction that occurs when he changes? I just noitced that no matter what color pants he wears, it ends up being purple.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2006 - 9:10am / Post ID: #

The Incredible Hulk
A Friend

The Incredible Hulk

Quick commentary to this thread. Superman is more powerful in my humble opinion because his strength is sustained, and not due to fluctuations due to mood, etc.

HULK SMASH! [tossing a skyscaper at Superman]

Superman takes the hit, comes back with a nice freshly plucked daisy in his hands
"Here you go Hulk"

Awww...Big Blue and Red Man Bring Hulk ...Flowers?! [relaxes some]

POWWW! Superman sends Hulk into Nighty Night Land with a Piledriver that drives the green behemoth into the mantle of the earth.

Game Over....Please insert 50 cents for a replay.....*chuckle*

The Hulks purple pants are the result of ........... Literary License... although all his clothes do NOT automatically rip and turn purple as was evidenced during his time as a member of the Pantheon, when he wore a weird midriff sport tog that was blue with white sport stripes along the sides. Mainly the Hulk just suffers from ...'trade mark-itis', in which they have to treat him like the Thing of the Fantastic Four, and act as if no one will recognize the character without their respective colored monster speedos.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2006 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

The Incredible Hulk
A Friend

The Incredible Hulk

Does anyone remember the 'Onslaught' Marvel Series cross over? Onslaught was the culmination of Magneto's evil and Professor X's mental powers, and was the most powerful being on earth. No one could touch him. But with a little help from Psylocke, everything in Bruce Banners mind, save Betsy Ross, was blocked and the true power of the Hulk was unleashed. It was an awesome site. That series of events leads me to believe that the Hulk has nearly unlimited physical strength, if his Hulk side is unfettered by Bruce Banner in any way, such as with the grey hulk.

18th Jun, 2008 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

The Incredible Hulk Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

The Hulk storyline was changed a lot from what I knew as a kid. The Hulk writers supposedly sent him into outer space and his later return in Feb. 2008 only to be taken by S.H.I.E.L.D. was a big impact on Banner's experience. I wonder, does the Hulk age or does he regenerate?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: The Incredible Hulk

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,