Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 13th Sep, 2011 - 12:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (12) »
Closed
Fiction Role-Play Only Players participating in Future Earth should participate here.
5th Sep, 2011 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

Players should Discuss their options based on the Scenario Thread of this game located here: Source 3

Sponsored Links:
5th Sep, 2011 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Thread Brainstorm Bodyguard Disco

This looks like it can be easy cash for Major so he is glad to accept the job. We will need some kind of itinerary so we can plan what is going to happen for the week so there aren't any surprises.

6th Sep, 2011 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Uhura doesn't like the idea of watching some spoiled brat but the money she needs so she takes the job hoping the week goes by fast.

Out of Character: So will it just be the two of us and we can start now?

7th Sep, 2011 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

Major knows what Uhura is talking about but he doesn't want to agree otherwise the job might seem more of a task that it is right now. He also didn't want to prejudge the girl.

Out of Character:: I think we can start whenever we are ready unless you need to buy somethings I was like saving my credits for the arctic game but now I will have to buy somethings now.

9th Sep, 2011 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Out of Character: Oh shoot I forgot I haven't bought anything yet. Give me a bit of time and I'll tell you what I bought plus its new to me this kind of equipment so I have to check it out carefully.

10th Sep, 2011 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

Out of Character:: Just think of what you will need for this mission but DON'T spend all your credits because we will need what we like get here and what you saved for the next mission.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Sep, 2011 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Out of Character:: I'll keep that in mind also I don't want to armor up like if we're going to the battlefield or we'll stand out too much with this girl.

13th Sep, 2011 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread Science Fiction PBP RPGs

I bought more than I wanted to but I think we will need these items,

Disguise Kit
Blade
Hand gun
20 slugs
Binoculars, Electronic

Whatever you buy don't get the same thing.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,